Extras: The Website

Thank-you-boys.tumblr.com: the website I told you about. It's in the external link; go read, as it will do some good to the world.

A few examples:

"You saved my life. I had the knife ready to just stab myself and end it all....'Moments' came on and I stopped. You guys saved my life. Thank you so much. I love you."

"Thank you boys: for showing me that I don't need to be perfect."

"Thank you for showing me that it's okay to love friends like family."

"Thank you, boys, for giving me the courage to stop cutting. I'm so much happier with you in my life."

"Thank you boys...for being who you are!"

"I have a long, insane history with self-harm. I was sitting in my room tonight about to relapse again. I had the blade pressed on my skin, about to cut, when 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on my radio. I heard Liam's voice come across with 'You're insecure, don't know what for." I paused. I sat frozen for a few seconds. Then I put the blade down. I got up and started singing along and by the end of the song I was smiling. I haven't smiled in days. The boys are the reason that I didn't cut."

I have three posted on that website; I told you none of them. :-) I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortably sharing that without the anonymous choice.

Check 'em out, both carefree and serious. :-)

~Rhi~

To the right, that photo? I didn't write it, but I whole-heartedly agree with it. Thank you, boys.