Adopted by the Akatsuki 5-inkblot test!

Start from the beginning

once i entered the room i turned into The Mole-Lady and literally started burrowing into my blanket and sheets, until i reached my dark, warm little den-it was the other side of the bed-and since i kept crawling mousie-style i fell out the other side of the bed.

"I created a tunnel! cool! i'm a mole now!" i yelled enthusiastically

Kisame rolled his eyes at me.

"silly kid." Kisame said.

"hey, i'm a kid, i'm supposed to act silly." i pointed out.

"You're insane." Kisame said.

"Kabuto says i'm fine." i pointed out.

Kisame rolled his eyes at me again, and i did the same thing until i got dizzy from rolling my eyes again and again.

i got bored of being inside and went outside. for some reason i always had to have someone watching me if i went outside. it was usually Zetsu but this time it was.

"Are you gong to make anything go bomb?" i asked him, scurrying up a tree.

"Why the hell do i have to babysit you?" Deidera muttered.

"Go yell at Pein then." i told him.

"You are an idiot." Deidera snapped back at me.

"who's the idiot? the idiot or the idiot babysitting the idiot?" i demanded.

Deidera rolled his eyes at me. "Fist Tobi and now this." he muttered.

i giggled and climbed up a tree. i threw banana's at Deidera.

"You're a bnana pie now Deidera! and your YUMMY!" with the last word i jumped on him and started eating a fresh, yellow, sticky, squish, banana! "yum, yum, yum, yummy banana!" i sang."yum, yum, yum, yummy banana! yum, yum, yum, yummy banana! yum, yum, yum, yummy banana!" i kept singing that for around ten minutes before Deidera caused an explosion and threw me out of the tree-into another tree! i thought about it for a few seconds.

"you're not an yummy banana!" i yelled. "You're an EVIL BANANA!"

that did it. he started chasing me around the place.

at some point Sasori showed up and told Deidra that i was the only one with an excuse to be acting so.

"hey Sasori,"; i called from high up in a tree. "where's gepetto?" (i'm talking about the guy who built pinochio-and i think i spelled that wrong too-the guy who wanted to be a real boy, you get who i'm talkinga bout, excuse my crappy spelling.

"i was not built by the imbecile that built that stupid singing, dancing puppet!" Sasori roared at me.

i climbed higher into the three and hid in the leaves.

Pinochio-i know i spelled that wrong, i'm talking about the puppet with the 'real boy' issues- 's cousin and the Blondie Bomber left

i went back inside and went into Kabuto's office. he wasn't there, so i stole all the inkblot tests, and then i stole all the glue, and then i glued it ALL OVER HIDAN'S ROOM!

(congratulations, you are now officially evil, here is your Diploma of Evil Juliana No Last Name Signed, by Akatsuki in genuine Ink of Evil-) and sadly, i was not good at lying to myself.

but it would be genuine if i broke into Pein's office and stole his Ink of Evil....

then again, breaking into Kabuto's office was a lot safer.

i put on my Suit of Sneaky-ness and silently sneaked to Kabuto's office.

just my luck that the stupid doggie ran me over once i got to the door-wait a minute, we didn't have a doggie- BUT NOW WE DO!

"DOGGIE!" i screamed.

i spent the next hour chasing the doggie around the base.

the doggie ended up in Orochimaru's lab and Orochimaru got mad at the cute doggie. i think he would have killed it were he not so mad at me for going into his lab without permission. he chased me out of there.

Pein decided that now was lunchtime and he left his brain in is office and burned the living crap out of his hand because he turned to stove on and then leaned on it. his scream of agony was so loud and girly that everyone thought that Hidan had found another prostitute.

Madara had to stifle a laugh at Leader's girly scream. it truly did sound girly.

Kabuto administered first aid.

Pein got mad at the stove, declared that the stove was guilty of treason of the highest kind and blasted it with is Almighty Push. three minutes later there was another explosion from his room, so i had to wonder if his bed had committed treason or it i was Konan's fault.

(thats it for now folks, i am fresh out of idea! critisism/ideas for what should happen in this thing anybody?)