6. V & Jungkook - Lucky (smut)

Sexual Content!
Request for @msmastour

-

    "He has been sleeping for hours" Jungkook told you pointing at V's room.

    "I'll go see if I can wake him up" You said walking out of the kitchen to the room.

You opened the door and walked in slowly forgetting to close the door fully. Remembering the conversation you had with Taehyung about waking each other up to sex, you smirked to yourself thinking of your next move. Quietly you walked to sleeping Taehyung. You slowly pulled down his basketball shorts and poked his tip, looking at his face to see him fully asleep. Once you started licking his cock you got so lost and forgot to check on him.

You suddenly felt a hand grip your hair. Your head quickly shot up to see Taehyung with his eyes closed and mouth gaped moaning. You started bobbing your head faster. He gave you a warning that he was going to cum. Once he reached his climax you told him to get dressed. You got out of the room and walked back to the kitchen.

     "Hey Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

     "Yes?"

He walked over to you and you could feel his erection against your butt.

      "Taehyung is very lucky to have you as his girlfriend" he whispered in your ear.

'Oh no, did he see?' You thought.

"Really? Thanks!" You tried to play cool.

You quickly ran off to watch tv.

~~~~Next Day~~~~

You told Taehyung about Jungkook.

"Listen Y/N, Jungkook likes you, maybe love.. to make him happy why don't we have a threesome?" V asked making you stare at him out of shock.

"W-what?!"

He stared at you, after a minute or two you nodded your head.

"Great lets go!" He screamed and ran off.

Once you got to Jungkooks house you walked in by yourself.

"Hey Y/N! Where is Taehyung.." You stood there not knowing what to say.

"Why don't we watch a movie!" Trying to change the subject.

He ran to his tv setting up a movie. God it was so awkward. Once you guys sat down when the movie started you got more confident. You out your hand in his thigh and slowly travelled up.

"W-what are you doing?" Jungkook asked looking away.

You grabbed his chin and passionately kissed him.

"What about v?" He asked.

"Don't worry about that, Taehyung!" Taehyung opened the door and walked over to the two of you.

You sat up letting both of them to touch you. V was kissing your neck while Jungkook was taking off your clothes. First Jungkook took off your shirt and bra exposing your breasts. He started sucking on your nipple. Taehyung was taking off your pants while you take off his. Once he took off your panties he stuck a finger in you pumping slowly.

       "Faster!" You moaned.

Taehyung obeyed. Jungkook took off his pants and boxers walking over to you and put his cock in your mouth. Taehyung got up and positioned at your entrance. He stuck his length fully inside you making you scream. His thrusts got faster and faster.

       "Taehyung!!" You screamed as you climaxed.

He pulled out of you. Jungkook put you on top of him and slowly pushed himself inside you.

       "Ah, Jungkook faster, harder!"

Taehyung pushed himself in the back of you. The fact of having two people fucking you at the same time made you go crazy. You were a moaning mess. Jungkook started kissing you to help you calm down. Your stomach clenched for the second time cumming around both of them. Seconds after both of them came pulling out of you.

"Just to let you know she is still mine so keep your hands off" V said giving Jungkook a death stare.

"No promises, but this girl is a keeper"

~

I didn't know how to end this, but this is inspired and my version is very sucky.. Sorry?

~Kia