Chapter 6: Bruises and Dinner

The weeks following the fall out with Jacob we did not associate with one another. His crush for Bella ran too deep and I was done with anything having go do with her.

In my time, away from the Rez, I had gone over all the tribe stories I have heard and it was all making sense. The spirit warriors of LaPush, wolves and their Rivals the cold ones, beautiful pale monsters that sucked blood.

I pieced it together why my godfather wanted nothing to do with the Cullen's. LaPush tribe with the caramel skin, Spirit Warriors, and then there was the too pale faced Cullen's, the cold ones.

I was disappointed that Bella was with Edward now, seriously where can their relationship go, except for marriage. She will be dead while Edward is still immortal.

After I confronted her she came up with a crazy idea that she wanted to become one of them to spend forever with Edweirdo. She just met him! There will be no aging, no children or grandchildren. No reason for a job. Nothing. I don't know why that would sound fun or cool or whatever, but to me it's awful.

So back to the present, the truck was dirty so dad had Bella and I washing it.

"You know we've got neighbors. You could at least try and act human" Bella stated. Edweirdo looked anxious. He then pulled the dent out of the truck from Bella's accident in the winter.

"My family wants to meet you Bella. They want you to visit this weekend," Edward said matter of factly.

"I am not sure if they will like me," She replied with astonishment. I watched the exchange with curiosity this relationship is very odd.

"So, you're not nervous of being in a house full of vampires, but of them not liking you?" He asked mockingly. I looked at my sister begrudgingly agreeing with Eddy boy. Surely, she should fear being in a house of Vampires more than the vampire family not approving of her.

"Okay, I will go," Bella agrees after only a minute. Edward nodded with a smile. He then decided to look towards me. I shrugged as his face darkened looking down the road, the sound of an engine being heard.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked concerned.

"Just a complication. I will pick you up at one sharp." Edward vampire sped to his car and buckled his seat belt.

Just as he was driving up the road that Edward was glaring towards, Billy's truck was pulling up to the house. Billy and Jake smiled at the two of us from inside.

I watched as Jacob helped Billy out of the car and wheeled him over.

"I see you finally got that dent out," Jacob commented looking at Bella with bright eyes. She just smiled back.

"What brings you here today?" I asked Billy.

"I have come to visit your flat screen," He replied with the raise of his eyebrows.

"Plus, Jacob here really wanted to see Bella again," I was pulled down even more by this. Jacob did not even greet me...His crush has been on her Since the day he met her really. Even though I have always been there for him and knew just about every one of his secrets, he would always choose Bella and I knew that. No matter how much I cared about him or anyone.

I just put on my fake smile. My dad came out then and began to wheel Billy towards the house. "Found anything yet Charlie?" Billy asked about the missing reports they were working on.

"We found a human footprint, but it was headed to the next town. So I have called in the other sheriff's department to help out," dad glanced at me breifly before turning back to Billy.