Part 9

I feel like everyone who reads my stories, or whoever has read them in the past will just want to strangle me because my updating schedule is damn terrible. 

____________________---

I sat in front of the letter, not even blinking as if I was in some intense staring contest. You could say I was right? Just with something that was obviously going to win. Was I scared to open it? Yes, I really was. I still hadn't come to terms with the fact that this was one of my best friends. How was I suppose to find out who? I'm not James Bond, I can't do finger print analyse or anything.

I realised my thoughts were getting to deep and I picked up the letter before I could change my mind.

Oh Harry, poor unfortunate Harry. You tried, I will give you that, you tried. You hardly looked up during that whole meal. I'm surprised you had the intellect to keep your head down. Little precious Louis knew something was wrong though, he was oh so concerned. I seen you look all of your bandmates in the eye, trying to figure out who I am. You never will, Harry. You be smart, but I'm smarter. And I'm not afraid to hurt you if I need to.

Your bandmate

This letter was worse than the first one. He wasn't afraid to hurt me. But Louis, I loved him. It wasn't just a stupid little crush, I fully loved him. He was perfect in every single way and this person was trying to get in the way of this. I didn't know whether to tell Louis or not. I didn't want this person to hurt him. I needed to figure out if it was Liam, Niall or Zayn. I had no idea how I was going to do this.

"You alright, Harry? You look a little perplexed" Liam said while walking into the kitchen

I quickly hid the letter and tried to look as normal as possible.

"I just didn't have a really good sleep, was tossing and turning all night" I replied, not looking him in the eye

"Oh really, what do you think caused that?" He said with a slight edge in his voice

I looked up to meet his intense stare and I couldn't tell if I was overthinking it or if he was threatening me with his eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I need a new mattress or something" I said chuckling a little

Liam never broke eye contact, keeping a serious face before then chuckling softly

"Oh Harry, you are a strange one" He said before walking out of the room

It can't be Liam, or can it?

UNKNOWN POV

He's such an idiot. He has no idea who it is, but more importantly, he has no idea it's me. I was going to make him pay for trying to take my Louis away from me. He was mine and only mine. He hasn't been paying as much attention to me ever since that curly haired freak declared his love for MY Louis Louis can't forget about me, I won't let that happen and I will do everything in my power to stop anyone or anything coming in my way from my Louis.