Author's Note

*DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE WHOLE BOOK UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS*

I just finished this book a few hours ago and it's hard to let it go. The feeling of having completed it is bittersweet. I'm going to miss this crowd of characters who made this story come to life and who had become my companions for all those months. I feel like I have known these people and been through every joy and heartbreak with them. Now I won't be hearing their voices again. But this story will always have a place in my heart.

I want to say thank you for reading this story with so much enthusiasm. Honestly I didn't expect this work to be so loved from the beginning. And given the bizarre genre, I thought it wasn't going to set well with my readers.

When I first started to write Black Knight, I thought I was only writing a side story, to help me get rid of writer's block. But the more I wrote this story, the more I loved the flesh and bone I created for it.

Some of you told me Black Knight has a contemporary voice and is written in a realistic manner despite its sci-fi genre. And I couldn't be more proud as a writer to hear that.

I still laughed when you said something like 'Sveta, how about you come over to my house and stab me in the heart instead?' Lol

Nina's pregnancy is something I wanted to share with people. I don't know why. But I have seen some works that include childbirth but always skip to the finish line like it's not worth mentioning. I didn't want to sugarcoat the reality of pain and make a petty job of it. So Nina going through labor is my main chess piece in this story.

I just realized I had leaned more to the realistic side in BK. However I tried to balance out the plots by including more scientific stuffs and the setting of another planet. I usually like to think of a larger than life problem (like a planet facing extinction) and a love story that could move a mountain. Those are probably my two objectives in writing fiction.

Anyway I wasn't big on Japanese anime, but I got the inspiration to write Black Knight when I went to a comic con with my bestie. And the first time I learned what a Futanari means, I was like "Whaaa?"

Besides I just had a sudden urge to write something different. I had no clear idea for the plots in this story. All I knew was I was going to write about an alien girl with the 'thing'. Haha Yep, and that was all I had in my dirty pervy mind.

I didn't even know I was going to write from Nina' s POV. The story was supposed to be about Allecra, but I realized I didn't know a lot of things about her or even what she wanted in the first place. Hence Nina was born to solve the mystery for me. And to my surprise, a lot of you loved Nina. I guess she is probably the most-loved main character I have ever created.

But aside from being an erotic LGBT story, I also created Allecra with an intention. What I liked about writing Allecra is she's the gender bend phenomenon, a reverse attraction to people. A lot of readers were unconfortable with her at first, but learned to appreciate who she is more than what she is. I just want us to focus more on love than genders. You love whoever you love.

Aw, this is so bittersweet to end this story. I thank you with all my heart for being patient and supportive to my work.

Love,
Sveta

PS: I will mute who ever asks me for the sequel lol...but seriously I will.

PSS: if you enjoyed this story, I hope you can spend a few minutes of your time and watch the ad videos between chapters and I would really appreciate it :)

PSSS: Black Knight is now available in paperback! Check my bio for the link. :D Or you can just do me a huge favor and rate my works on Goodreads! Your support will keep me grinding more stories in the future. *Wink wink*