I'm Having The Alpha's Baby. [7]

*Mark's P.O.V*

I watched the love of my life sleeping tightly wrapped in my arms. Her small snores and adorable face expressions she makes while she sleeps, never fail to make me smile. This girl has transformed me. She defrosted my heart. I have no idea what I'd do without her.

"Mmph." Audrey groaned in her sleep while she tightened her face, then relaxed it. I wonder what she dreams about. I bet she dreams what I dream. I dream of her, in a big white dress walking down the long isle to me. I can feel her touch and the electric current she brings me. I felt small kicks hit my hand that was rested on her stomach. My baby boy and girl are growing in there.

"Mark?" Audrey asked, as her eyes fluttered open.

"Yes baby?" I asked snuggling my face in her neck.

"I have to pee!" She shouted while pulling at my arms to get me to let go. I laughed at her wide eyed expression and let her go. She got out of bed as quickly as she could, practically waddling to the bathroom. I can't imagine how big she's going to get. Wolf babies are always larger than human babies. The women's stomachs always get bigger, faster.

"Maaaaark." Aubrey said from the bathroom.

"Yeeeeeeees?" I replied back.

"Can you come here please?" She asked in a sweet tone. I walked to the bathroom and saw her sitting on the counter looking miserable. "There's no toilet paper, and I really have to pee!" She whispered. I laughed and quickly ran from Ben's floor to ours with toilet paper in hand. Since I've got fast speed, she only had to wait about a second.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed as she tried to push me out of the door. Her pushes felt like feathers to me. I chuckled and made my way out of the bathroom and went into the living room. My phone went off and I saw it was Ben.

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked.

"Adam's back." Ben growled into the phone.

"How do you know?" I asked, my jaw tightening.

"Because that bastard tried to attack Carrie on her way here! He thought it was Aubrey! Carrie's scared to death and she told me to warn you that he's coming for Aubrey. He wants to kill her and make you watch!" Ben said, the pissed off tone obvious in his voice. My whole body tensed. He wants my mate.

"Thank you for telling me. I have to go." I said hanging up. Defense mode washed over me and I ran downstairs. "Pack meeting NOW." I boomed. Immediately my pack was seated around me. "Adam is back and he's after my mate. Half of you surround the perimeter, the other half better be on every window and door!" I said with my alpha tone. Immediately they all went and did their job. This bastard will not get Aubrey.

*Aubrey's P.O.V.*

I did my business and walked out of the room. I decided I should go for my small walk of the day and clear my head. I walked to the closet and threw on some sweats. "Mark?" I called out. Where was he? He immediately appeared with a scared look on his face. He put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a once-over. "What's wrong?" I asked, concern running through me.

"Nothing baby." Mark said while hugging me tightly to him. My face was snuggled into his chest. The heat felt so good. Just his touch made the babies go crazy. A whole new round of kicks started. Pain shot through me as a kick went straight to my ribs.

"Ow!" I shouted, grabbing the spot the baby kicked. Mark pulled back and looked at me concerned. "The baby kicked me in the ribs." I said wincing. A look of relief washed over him. Something was up with him.

"You should be in bed." Mark said firmly, using his alpha tone.

"You're forgetting I'm not a werewolf. That alpha tone doesn't do anything. I was just going to go for a small walk." I said heading out towards the bedroom door.