FORTY-NINTH

A/N: what happened next is nasa prologue guys. hahahaXD this is just a flashback. Keep in mind J thank you guys. Pasensya sa typo. Kainis ung word nag-au-auto correct, nakakatamad magedit. Salamat sa support at pasensya. Keep safe and love lots ^_^

_JY's POV_

I am born to be a healer and died to save a life. Bago ako mawala sa mundong ito I need to make sure of one thing. JOEY MUST BE SAFE. Hindi ko natapos ung experiment ko. I planned to make Joey normal for 1000 years of her existence pero dahil hindi ko nailagay ung last ingredient, the effect will only last for 18 years. Pero sana that time would be enough to make her feel normal. To prevent the whole thing.

I sealed her power in a locket, and that locket will also be sealed with that power that will make her feel safe and sound. Normal as I say.

Hindi na ako magtatagal sa mundong ito. Pero alam kong aalagan at aalagaan din ni Dave ang batang iyon. Nagulat ako ng sinabi ni Dave na She's has mine. Ung POL ko. napangiti nga ako noon e. She really can adopt, she really can control. Sana sa pagdating ng time na un, macontrol niya ng maayos ung POL niya. Because if she intends to she can kill you just by looking at her eyes, or just by her presence. Her POL is connected to DEATH and LIFE. A monster with a power of death and a wizard with a power of life. Yan ang kinatatakutan ng lahat. Joey's Mother died because she gave her every power to Joey. Sana hindi sisihin ng bata ang sarili niya sa pagkamatay ng nanay niya. How do I know that? From that bird Joey's first living creature killed. Dave successfully had that communication at nalaman namin ang lahat.

Sabi din ng ibang witnesses, mostly animals. Sovran CURSED this child. Pero that's what all they taught. I blocked the cursed just before it entered to Joey. Kasi once na macurse siya that will be their tracking device para mahanap siya. Buti nalng at nagawan pa ng paraan.

Joey's Father on the other hand died because of insanity. He's been in jail when they caught him. Her grandparents died long ago, kasi they have been cursed by everyone. And now, I'm leaving all this information to Dave. Sana in due time, Joey will understand all this. That she's a great child inspite of everything. That she gave life to us, she gave hope na tama ung pinapaniwalaan niya. Everything can be cured, at lahat magagawan ng paraan.

Jaime Joey Kang, until we meet again

_Joey's POV_

Minulat ko ung mata ko. but I hesitated. After that freaking information, gosh, nakakatakot ng imulat.

"Open it" narinig ko namang sabi ni Jave sa akin. So I take a deep breathe and opened my eyes.

FUCK. How long am I sleeping? Andito parin kasi ako sa may tabi ng puno. Pero that time na pinikit ko ung mata ko alam ko gantong time din un. Don't tell me 24 hours akong walang malay?!

"Joey, time stops that moment you closed your eyes" explain ni Jave. WHAT time stops?