Chapter 40

DINAH'S POV:

It's been 2 weeks since John raped Lauren and they started beating us really bad. It's been 2 days since our last beating and we're in less pain but we know it's not over yet. The door banged open we John, Kate, Jasmine and Emily walked in and their men who grabbed each of us and dragged us to a big room with a camera and a screen next to it. We saw our family and friends on the screen who gasped and screamed our names. We knew what was going to happen, they told us about it. They're going to beat us in front of our family and friends. 

So let's start with my favourite onces- John said and grabbed LaurenC and Camilla. I saw Camilla's parents crying same as Lauren's parents. 

Which one should go first?- John asked their parents who stayed quiet.

Alright, Kate and Jasmine beat Camilla while Emily and I beat Lauren- John said and we tried to get out of the men's grip but they were too strong. They start to beat Camilla and Lauren really bad. After 15 minutes they stopped and John grabbed his gun and we screamed. Lauren and Camilla looked really weak and their eyes were barely open. 

Lauren- Camilla said and Lauren looked at Camilla. They slowly moved closer to each other and hold each other close. 

Ow forget to tell but we kind of hacked the TV channels so everyone watching TV is watching this- John said and our eyes widen. John pointed the gun to Camilla and Lauren who yelped in fair. John looked at them smirking and came closer at grabbed them by their hair. 

You want to be safe huh? You want to go back to your family and be safe and happy right- John said and they nodded with tears falling from their eyes. 

What a shame- John said and throw them on the ground and grabbed his gun and pointed it to them but before he could shoot the door banged open and the police banged inside and surrouned us. 

Let the girls go! Hands where I can see them and gun on the ground- A police man screamed. The people holding us let us go and got arrested. John, Kate, Emily and Jasmine didn't listen though. The police men took us out of the building and we saw our family and friends. We ran into their arms and cried our eyes out. 

Where is Camilla?!- Camilla's Dad asked 

Where is Lauren?!- Lauren's Mom asked panicking. 

They're still inside- I said and we waited nervous, mainwhile we got checked on our wounds and bruises. LaurenJ got took to the hospital for her gunshot.

CAMILLA'S POV:

Let the girls go!-  A police man screamed. Kate was holding me and Emily was holding Lauren while Jasmine and John had a gun pointing at our heads. 

Please let us go- Lauren cried

Shut up!- John screamed and Lauren yelped

John if you let them go now you'll have to be in jail for less years but if you shoot or kill them you won't be able to get out and will be in jail for the rest of your life- The officer said. John looked at us and smirked

I'm sorry girl but if I'm going to jail I have to know that you're death- He said and with that Jasmine and John shot Lauren and me twice. We heard screaming outside, Kate and Emily dropped us and that last thing I saw was Lauren who was on the ground with her eyes closed and blood coming out of her stomach, chest and mouth. With that I passed out. 

Will they survive?