Chapter 10: New Mysteries

Alexa's POV

  The sunlight was gently warming the huge room. Waking up, I saw Tyler laying on the bed next to me. He was still sleeping. I turned around, watching him breath in, and out. He slept so peaceful, while my head, once again, was pounding from what I drank last night. Last night. I widen my eyes, remembering what happened. Twice actually. I quickly sat up, covering my face with my hands. I remember everything that happened, including the fact that I challenged it. I felt a small turn in my stomach. I didn't regret what happened, but I regretted that I didn't think through my decision. How am I supposed to act around him now?

  Tyler turned, also waking up. " What time is it? " He mumbled with a husky voice, searching for his phone with his hands. I jumped a little, not expecting him to wake up.

  " Um..." I took my phone from my bag that was on the floor next to the bed. " Ten thirty. " I returned.

  " You okay? " He asked sitting up, wondering why I looked so confused.

  I looked at him; his hair messy brown hair straighten upward, and his dark brown eyes staring at me, confused. " Uh, yeah.. Just.." I stopped as I looked down at my fingers, thinking if I should go on or not.

  " What? " He whispered slightly.

  " Tyler, I still don't know a lot. There are stuff that I saw and that I still don't understand. " I went on. " Actually, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able understand them.."

  " Well, I promised I'd take your mind off stuff... Your welcome. " He smirked, totally ignoring what I just said, as he stood up, and went straight into the bathroom, leaving me on the bed with my mouth half open from what I heard. Ego maniac.

  After a few minutes, he came out glancing right at me. I was still sitting on the bed, thinking about the consequences from last night. Looking at him, made me wonder if I was the biggest idiot in the world for doing what I did last night. The fact that he made my heart flutter whenever he looked at me was pretty familiar to me, and yet I had sex with him for one night. Only that night.

  I sighed, as I looked around the room for my clothes. From the corner of my eye, I saw him chuckle and bent down, taking something from the floor. " Looking for these?" He asked with that famous smirk of his, lifting the clothes off the floor.

  He walked closer, as I glanced at him, thinking what he wants. "Yes, thanks.." I said, reaching for them, but suddenly he hid the clothes behind his back. I squeezed my eyes, trying to figure out what he's up to.

  " If you want them, you're gonna have to come and get them. " He teased, walking backwards with the clothes still behind his back. He was acting so childish.

  " Seriously? " I asked, standing up while covering my naked body with the sheets. He let out a small laugh, and just nodded his head. I quickly walked towards him, expecting him to back away, but instead, he lifted the clothes up, out of my reach. I hated the fact that I was so much shorter than him.

  " Tyler, give them to me!" I demanded, standing on my tiptoes, trying to reach the clothes with one hand. I could reach them if I let go of the sheets that were covering me up, but that wasn't an option.

  " Try harder." He teased, making it pretty clear that he wanted me to let go of the sheets. After a few seconds, I gave up. Crossing my arms, I frowned and popped my lower lip so he'd get that I'm upset. " Oh come on, you were so close!" He laughed, once again showing his perfect white teeth.

  " Whatever. You're so immature. " I waved my hand, turning around and walking towards the bathroom.

  " You know, those sheets are see-trough! " He yelled from behind my back.