Chapter 35 - Breakfast and a Phone Call

Thomas' P.O.V.
I cannot believe it's June already. The spring just flew by, bringing with it many cost evenings where Taylor and I would cuddle up and watch a movie, and many fun days where we'd do fun activities together. It had been perfect. I hadn't heard from Molly since our breakup, which I was more than happy with, seeing as any calls I would get from her would just annoy me. And to put it simply, I have really fallen for Taylor. Despite being my girlfriend now, she hasn't changed a bit, and is still her fun old self. We have so much fun together, and I really have fallen head over heels.

This morning, I woke to the delicious smell of bacon in my room. Sitting up in bed, I looked around, my nose flowing the smell. The kitchen. Gingerly, I crept out of bed and decided against putting a shirt on. It was way too hot. Instead, I headed out into the hallway. Up ahead, I could hear singing and loud music. A large smirk grew on my face as I walked through the kitchen door. Taylor, in her Mickey Mouse shorts and black t-shirt, was swinging her hips and singing along to the radio. I could tell she was cooking something, because she had a spatula in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other. I knelt my shoulder against the wooden door frame, and crossed my arms.

"Well this was worth getting up early for," Taylor leapt up about half a foot in the air, and whipped round to face me.

"Oh my God, Thomas!" She cried, bringing her hands up to her face, "How long have you been standing there for?"

"Why haven't you given me a private dance like that before?" I smirked again, and her face went bright red.

"Why you little-" Shaking her head at me with squinted eyes, she turned back to her cooking.

"Oh come on!" I whined, walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Nope," She said bluntly, "You're not getting a dance!"

"I didn't want to have to do this, but-" I grabbed her wrists and spun her body round so that her front was now facing me. I pinned her arms up above her head, with her back against the wall next to the cooker.

"Thomas, get off of me!" She groaned, trying to push her body against mine in an effort to get free. But I held her firm.

"Nope, not until you dance," I laughed, watching her struggle. She glared up at me, but a small smile played on her lips.

"And what if I don't?" She smiled slyly, "What are you going to do about that Sangster?"

"Well," I smiled, moving my face closer to hers so that my nose brushed against hers, "I'll have to think of something, won't I?"

"Mm, yes you will," She smiled, before slowly running her foot up and down my shin.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips.

"Well, let's just say if I had my hands," She looked up at me with a glint in her eyes, "Then you wouldn't have to think at all." She moved her face closer to mine, and her bottom lip brushed against my top lip. Shivers shot down my spine, and I gently pressed my lips to hers. As we began to kiss, my grip loosened slightly around her wrists, and before I knew what was happening, Taylor had grabbed my own wrists, spun me around, and was now pinning me up against the wall. Shocked, I looked her at with wide eyes.

"Oh you did not just do that!" I laughed.

"Oh but I think I did!" She smirked, letting go of my wrists and turning back to the food, "God, men are so easy to manipulate!"

"Oh shut up!" I chuckled, and grabbed some cutlery from the drawer, "But I'm still getting that dance later!"

"If that's what you say," She said distantly, plating up the food.

Later that afternoon, the pair of us were sat in the living room watching a film. I was sat on the sofa, and Taylor sat between my legs on the floor. Taylor kept teasing me about how muscular and hot the guys in the film were, and all I could do was laugh.

"Oh look at him!" She laughed, pointing to the guy on the screen, "Now that is what I Mr Muscle."

"Honestly, I can't see it," I sighed, watching the film. Taylor laughed and stood up before collapsing on the sofa next to me.

"Aww is Tommy jealous that he's not muscular like Channing Tatum?" She laughed as I wrapped my arms around her.

"No, takes too much effort," I smiled, "Besides, we don't want you getting jealous of all the girls who are fawning over me." She lightly lunched my arm and laughed.

"Oh you wish!"

"You're right," Her head snapped up in my direction.

"What did you say?" She asked dangerously.

"Oh nothing," I smirked, "Just how much I think that girl is bloody hot in this film!" I couldn't help but burst into laughter when I saw Taylor's expression, that clearly read 'Try it, and I'll break your neck'

"Oh I'm just kidding, love," I chuckled, planting a kiss on her forehead, "I only have eyes for you! No girl could ever come close to you!" She smiled, and snuggled into my arms.

"But I still prefer Channing Tatum!" Before I could react, a loud ringing sound erupted from Taylor's bag. She reached up and picked up her phone. But even when she answered it, there was still ringing.

"I think your phone is ringing too," She said quietly, before getting up and leaving the room to talk to whoever was on the phone. Sighing, I jumped off the sofa and fumbled about for my phone. I finally found it wedged between two cushions and brought it up to my ear.

"Hey Dyl!"