chapter 7

Today is the happiest day of my life. Its my birthday and I can't wait to spend it with the people I love. I woke up super early just to say good morning to everyone. But when I got downstairs nobody was there. "Seems like everybody is asleep still." said the evil me. "Oh well guess we have to cook breakfast." I said.

Did I forget to mention that evil me and I are friends? Well ever since Slendy gave me that potion evil me turned not so evil and sometimes she will take over my body when I'm not feeling well. We got to know each other and that's how I figured out what she wanted from me. She just wants to be able to do things without me like kill for instance. Her and I like seeing people in pain and she helped me get over with my fear of seeing my loved ones die. So for those five months we became closer. And I'm the only one who knows about the evil me.

"What should we cook?" ask evil me. "How about waffles?" I asked. "Now that will just be rubbing it in Toby's face that he can't have waffles. Let's do it." said evil me. I walked in the kitchen and started cooking waffles. I made a lot for everyone besides Toby. As soon as I was finished I heard Toby yelling "WAAAAAFFFLLLLEEESSSS!" I picked up the frying pan and held it in front of the door waiting for Toby. "Shall we start the countdown?" ask evil me. "No. He'll be here any second." I said.

(Just to let you know if you didn't already but Toby can't feel pain. So don't worry about him if you love Toby.)

I heard Toby running downstairs and......... BANG! Right into the frying pan. He fell on the floor looking confused. "Waffles?" he asked while getting back up. Blood was running down his nose. I got a napkin and gave it to him. "Sorry Toby but no waffles for you!" I sang while setting up the table. "But WAFFLES!" he said. "This is what you get for replacing my clothes to dresses." I said. "It was just a prank. Please give me waffles!" he begged. He looked adorable with the puppy look. Wait.... No! He's giving me the puppy look. He knows I can never say no to that. "Let me take over." said evil me.

I let her take over and she said "Awe! Okay Toby you can have one waffle. But you got to put on a dress some make up and comb your hair. Then dance around the Slendermansion singing I'm a Barbie Girl." He looked at me then smiled. He ran upstairs then came back down with a pink dress and make up. "You're actually going to do this?" ask evil me. He nodded then handed me the make up. He took off his shirt then put the dress on and took off his pants. I put the make up on him and made him look like a beautiful young girl. He ran around the mansion singing I'm a Barbie Girl waking everybody up.

Sally came in the kitchen singing the song. "Good morning sissy!" said Sally. "Good morning Sally." said evil me. I walked over to the table and sat down and she sat down beside me. "So anything special happening today?" I ask while eating. "Nope." she said while eating. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah its only Saturday. Like any other day." said Sally. "Okay." I said. Great my own sister doesn't remember my birthday. Jeff walked in singing the song but stopped when he seen us. "Good morning ladies." said Jeff. "Good morning Mr Woods." said Sally "Hey." I said. He sat beside me and started eating. Soon everybody came and started eating but not one of them said happy birthday to me. "So Justice anything f-" Jeff kicked LJ before he could ask me. "What was that?" I asked. Everybody glared at him. He gulped then said "Good morning and breakfast was good!" "Okay then. If anybody needs me I'll be in my room." I said while getting up.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and decided to play with my pistol. I got it from my dresser and aimed it at my wall. "Looks like nobody remembers." said evil me. I fired it five times then stopped. "It doesn't matter. Its just the day I was born." I said. I fired five more times then stopped. "Yeah and they didn't remember it." said evil me. I fired twenty more times then stopped. "They're killers. I'm pretty sure they have more important things to do." I said. "You remembered their birthdays. And gave them a party." said evil me. I fired until I noticed what I managed to get on my wall. "Sweet Dreams My Friends." That's what it said. "Seems like you care a lot." said evil me. I put down the gun and got my knife from under my pillow. "No. It doesn't matter to me." I said while opening my window. "Where are we going?" asked evil me. "Hunting." I said. I jumped out my window and landed in some bushes.

I got out the bushes and ran deep in the forest. I ran until I heard some people talking. I hid behind a tree and noticed three girls talking about my friends. "I know they're out here. We just have to keep looking." said one girl. "Even if we found them what makes you think they won't kill us?" ask another girl. "If they try to kill us we kill them." said the last girl. "Naughty babies." I whispered. They walked to the tree I was hiding behind. "Naughty babies need to be punished." whispered evil me. I waited and waited but they never came. "Let's split up. That way we can find them faster." said the first girl. "No way. They can easily kill us when we're seperated." said the third girl. "Fine I'll go this way you two go that way." said the first girl. I heard footsteps walking away from where I was. Until they was gone. "I know you're out there. Come out." said the first girl. "Gladly." said evil me.

I came out of my hiding spot and walked to the girl. She had long black hair and beautiful purple eyes that I will keep. She had on a gray poofy dress with black high heels and a black necklace that looks like a bunny and a black top hat. "Your a pretty little baby." I said. She smiled then bowed. Weird? Yeah that was weird. "Nice to meet you. My friends call me Orchid but my victims call me The Mad Hatter." she said. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Justice and I wish my babies will call me mommy." I said. "What are you doing here?" asked evil me. "Nothing much. Just wanted to wish the birthday girl a happy birthday. Happy Birthday!" she said. "Funny. I didn't remember telling you my birthday." I said. "Well of course. Trenderman told me. He told me to meet him at his brother's place." she said. "So what's with you guys saying you was gonna kill them if they try to kill you?" I ask.

She walked towards me then said "We don't really get along. Like how Jeff gets along with Jane" She sighed then whistled and the other girls that was with her came. The second girl had short blue hair and her mouth was stitched together but there was a mouth on her hand and she had green eyes. She was wearing a long silky black dress with short high heels. The third girl was wearing a red T-shirt and black pants and red and black converse. She had medium red hair and pitch black eyes and very pointy fangs. "I'm Susan." said the second girl. "I'm Erica." said the third girl. "I'm Justice." I said. We walked to the Slendermansion while talking about ourselves and getting to know each other.

Time skip to 9:00 pm.

It took us awhile to get to the Slendermansion because we decided to go hunting. When we got there all the lights were off. Me being me I thought something was wrong. When I ran inside the Slendermansion everybody yelled surprise while throwing confetti at me. Everybody was there. Uncle Offendy, Uncle Trendy, Uncle Splendy, Slendy, Dr Smiley, Jason the toymaker, LJ, Zero, EJ, Lost Silver, Smiley, Grinny, Jane, Masky, BEN, Hoddy, Sally, Toby, Clockwork, Laughing Jill, Rake, Nina, Wes, Emma, Emily, Brittany, De'Andre, Nick, Homicidal Liu, Jeff and my baby! (An. I call my dog my baby.) I ran past everybody there and ran straight to my baby and hugged her. "I missed you so much." I said while she licked my face. "Great the birthday girl is here now let's party!" yelled Nick. "First make a wish." said Uncle Splendy while holding my birthday cake in front of my face. I wish that my favorite Black Butler characters was here. Then I blowed out the candles and everything went black.

I will continue on the next chap.