'My Life'

Author's Note: Okay so, in my universe, there was no 'New York Incident'. There are no X-Men. H.Y.D.R.A. is practically gone but there are still some out there. H.Y.D.R.A. is still experimenting and are SUPER desperate. But the avengers is a secret to ensure more safety. Okay, I think that's everything, enjoy!

Does anyone remember a show about Hulk, Thor, and I think Cap? It was on Cartoon Network and I think I used to watch for some strange reason.

-Roxanne's POV-

She took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor and she said,

Oh don't you dare look back,
Just keep your eyes on me.
I said, your holding back.
She said, shut up and dance with me.
This woman is my destiny.
She said, ooooh, shut up and dance with me.

This song rang on my head all day, not the song itself however, just the chorus. I look at my alarm clock. 3:46 am. Wow, it's late. I take out my earbuds and set down my book. Lord of the Rings is just gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

I just fall asleep when---

CRASH! I jolt awake and look towards the door. None of the other girls are awake. I think to myself as I look around the pitch black room. POUND. POUND. POUND. It sounded like a hammer. This is not a horror film. This is not a horror film. I keep telling myself this but, it's too late. My bad-decision making gut takes over as I open my door the slightest bit.

Men were stomping around my door, some with armor, others strange suits. My face goes pale as one sees me and notions others. They slam open my door, knocking me into a bedpost in the process.

They're shouting orders as I feel the pain from a scar when I was six, and the concussion I got just now. The girls are appear to be just waking up now too. "You just missed me getting a concussion. Congrats." I almost whisper as the men drag me through the door. I try to fight them off, but it's no use anyway as one whacks me on the head just for good measure. As if the pain already there isn't enough.