Chapter 11

More weeks went by and still...life seemed great.  So great it could have been to the point where anything that existed didnt, for I really was in love with Jayson.  Life was perfect. But lets be real, life isn't always perfect.

I was at my locker, as usual.  I was eating the chocolate I found in my locker.  Damn they were so good.  Some even were chocolate covered strawberries.  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a big hug.

"Goodmorning beautiful." said Jayson.

"Goodmorning," I said," here try this." I said feeding him a chocolate.

"Mmm.  That's really good.  Where did you get them?" he asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I said.

"How are you going to ask me when I clearly don't know?" he said chuckling.

"Stop playing games.  Where did you get these cause these are so effin good." I said eating another.

Jay looked at me kind of serious.

"I really have no idea." he said.

"But didn't you buy these?" I asked looking confused.

Jayson shook his head.

"No I didn't." he said.

I really looked lost.

"But I got these more then once.  Well what about the other stuff?" I asked.

"what stuff?" Jayson asked.

"The chocolate.  The roses.  The love letters.  You werent the one..." I trailed off.

Me and Jayson stood at my locker quiet as can be.  I looked at Jayson and he crossed his arms across his chest.

"You have been getting stuff???" he said.

"Well...yeah.  It was so sweet I thought you were the one giving them to me." I said in a low tone voice.

Jayson opened up my locker and saw the roses.  He grabbed a pile of the love letters and began to scan them like a maniac.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Layla someone is flirting with my girlfriend so I'm going to find out who.  And when I do I'm going to kick his ass." he said throwing stuff at this point.

"Jayson please calm down.  Don't worry about it." I said.

Jayson looked at me.

"I wouldn't worry about it so much if it didn't make me look like an ass." he replied.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You thought I got you all thise good stuff when in reality I aint give you shit.  And someone else is.  I haven't gotten you a thing since we started dating but some stalker is buying you all this stuff." he ranted on.

"Babe really its not that big of a deal.  Okay."

"No it's not." He grabbed a handful of letters and shut my locker.

I stood there worried as can be.

"Jayson..."

He looked at me and saw the worried look on my face.

"Don't worry about it Layla.  I'm going to find out who did this." he said holding me.

The bell rang and it was time for class.  I started to walk to class and Jayson followed behind me.

"You don't have to walk me." I said without looking back at him.

"I want to." he said.

"No really...you don't have to." I said.

We walked in silence.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

I really didn't feel like responding.  He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him.

"Look I'm sorry if I got mad and I got you upset."

He grabbed my face with both of his hands.

"I just...I just care about you too much that I don't want nobody else to try and do my job."

"Nobody is doing your job.  And why would I care about getting stuff?  That's the last thing on my mind.  So really its not that big of a deal." I said.

"I'm sorry." Jayson said.

"It's fine.  You should just get to class." I said.

I grabbed his hands to release my face and I turned around to walk to class.  Jayson turned around too and started to walk.

"Wait I can't do this." he said.

"Do what?" I asked.

He came up to me and grabbed my face again and kissed me.  I can never hate this feeling. He let go after a couple of seconds and looked at me.

"I couldn't leave you without that.  It makes my day." he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Whatever softy." I said.

"Can we hang out tonight?" he asked.

"Sure." I said and I headed to class.

Lunch time came eventually and I didn't really want to stay in school.  It was one of those days.  I sat with Lori and Shane at the table.  Later on Jayson and his friend Adam came and sat down.  Lunch was so quiet nobody talked.  Lori played with her food.  Shane is always quiet.  Jayson kept on reading the love letters from my locker.  And Adam just texted.  Just when I was about to get up and leave that's when it happened.

"Hey everyone.  Check out what Shane wrote." said Lori.

"Lori I don't think you should..." Shane said.

"Oh come on.  It's really good."

Lori started to read something from a little notebook.  I'm assuming it was Shane's.  Me and Adam were the only ones paying attention.  Jayson was too busy reading the damn letters and really didn't care.

"okay," said Lori," You represent the beauty this earth needs. T he way you are, your personality, lights up my day everytime I see you."

I totally had my mouth wide open as I listened to this. S hane was sitting in his seat sweating.  His hands were shaking and I completely knew why. 

Lori continued to read. "When I touch you I get a shock that I never knew was humanly possible."

I couldn't believe this was happening.  I mean it was Shane.  Shane was the one writing all of these love letters.  He was the one buying me all of the gifts.  Just when Lori was about to finish reading another voice over lapped hers.

"Just the warmth you present in your presence is like the sun.  I want you to be mine and forever always."

Everyone looked and saw that it was Jayson who was reading the letter.  Jayson looked at Shane from across the table.  He was furious.  Shane sat there looking like he was about to die.

Oh shit.