The encounter

My world shattered. I could hear my heart breaking into small pieces.

All this while I had a hope that my mom and dad will come and save me but that too is taken away.

Since I was kidnapped, l haven't shed a single drop of tear but now I can't help it.

I threw my head into my hands and sobbed bitterly. I felt Arjun's hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright. It's OK. Stop crying everything will be alright." He said with a soothing voice.

"You really think so! Today is my birthday and it should have been like what a normal teenager should have. But the sad part is that its not." I paused and looked at him straight into his eyes. The guilt was gone, instead there was sympathy. "I don't want your sympathy." This time I was really angry. I felt like a fire burning up in me.

He said with worry and frighten,"I think you should not get so hyper. Just calm down a little. You can blow up the whole city !"

I chuckled a little. Can't help it, this was funny.

"It's good see you smiling but I wasn't joking."

I got a little confused by his words. I mean how can I blow up a whole city?

He winked at me and brought the engine to life.

I straighten up myself and again looked out of the window.

He suddenly said,"Do you want any thing to eat? I suppose you haven't eaten anything after lunch. "

Oh yes. I was hungry like an elephant.
I nodded in a yes.

He reached to the backseat and fetched a sandwich.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

I opened it and ate it within five minutes.

I suddenly remembered something.

"Now tell me." I said

He gave me a confused look.

"About what?"

Is he dumb?

"About me you fool!!!" I replied

"Oh that. Sorry I forgot to tell you."

"Please continue."

"Ok. You are a part of a prophecy."

"Explain"

"It goes like that..... Oh shit!" He swears under his breath.

He stopped and looked in a particular direction. I followed his gaze and I saw a man in a blue jacket who was standing in the middle of the road. Arjun stopped his car at the side.

He looked at me and was a little worried.
"Stay low and don't come out of the car at any cost." He whispered and got out of the car.

What the hell is happening?

He walked over to that person but stopped at a safe distance and shouted," what do you want?"

"You know what I want James or should I call you Arjun?" The man said in a bold voice.

"If you touched her you will bear the consequences."

I could feel the tension building up.
Are they talking about me? And who is James?

Suddenly something happened which stopped my heart.

Arjun slowly raised hand and said ,"back off"

"Sorry, I can't. I have got work to do."

By saying this He stepped towards Arjun.

"So do I." Arjun said and shot a ball of fire at him which hit him straight on his chest and he fall down.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did that really happened? He really shot a fire ball with his hand!

Suddenly I felt someone's hand gripping on my arm.

Arjun's POV

Oh no. This is not good

Suddenly four people from nowhere came out and caught me by my arms. And one of them was pulling Sheena out of the car.

I am not worried about me being captured by these people but I am worried what will happen if Sheena's powers awake.

She was trying her best to fight that person but he was too strong.

I shouted,"leave her!You don't know what she could do!"

It was too late. The bomb was timed.

Sheena closed her eyes. Her whole body was shining like a mini sun.

All the men have a look of shock on their face and they loosened their grip from my arms.

Then she started levitating in the air.

Oh shit! This can't be happening.

She reached to a certain height and stopped. She opened her eyes. Her eyes were now totally black and it started throwing flames.

All the four people screamed and started running but it was useless. Each one of them was hit by those flames and they all burned alive.

I was horrified. I thought she is going to kill me too but she turned her head towards me and all her lights faded. She came down suddenly and her unconscious body hit the road.

I ran towards her and checked. Thank god she was alive.

She is really powerful.

I picked her up and laid her at the backseat.

I almost ran towards the car door and started it's engine. I need to find a hiding place, his people are finding us.

I won't let anything happen to you Sheena.

Author's note:-

Finally Sheena got her powers, cool isn't it?

If you liked this chapter then plz plz plz plz vote...

Don't forget to comment. I want to what you guys think about this chapter.