11

S a p p h i r e

I leaned against the door once I got in. It was dark and I hugged my bag tightly, my cheeks hurt from smiling. I never expected that side of him.

"Where were you?" I heard a voice as the light was turned on. Andrina.

"Ann? What are you do-"

"Where were you, Sapphire?" I sighed harshly, knowing when she asks questions like that she already knew the answer.

"I was out."

"I told you to stay away from him, Sapphire. I won't let you risk anything. He doesn-"

"I ran away from home because I couldn't stand people telling me what to do. I had enough, and I don't want my best friend to be one of those people. We met on the sidewalk, went to Handersen's, McDonalds, and that was it. Nothing happened." He kissed my cheek.

"Sapphire, you know that's not what I meant. I just think that if you're ready to start again please choose a more reliable guy because you and I both know what happened the last time yo-" I shot my wide eyes to her, I told her to stop bringing it up.

"I'm tired." I shook my head and straightly went to my room, shutting the door. Way to ruin the mood, best friend. I tried to shake it off and just think about the whole thing that happened tonight until I fell asleep.

The last thing on my mind was the feeling of his lips on my cheek.

-

H a r r y

I woke up at 1 PM and the first thing that popped in my head was fucking Sapphire with her rosy cheeks that I kissed last night. Shit, it wasn't a dream. What the hell was wrong with me? I only kissed her cheek, which only returned by her fucking adorable respond. I didn't even feel like myself anymore when I was with her and now I felt like I was a 13-year-old with a crush because I couldn't wait to see her again. The last time you saw her was less than 12 hours ago, and you slept right away, you clingy bastard.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm seeing her right now.

I got ready and drive to her apartment right away without knowing which room number she was in. Guess I was the eager one. And what do I do when I see her? What do I say? 'Hey Sapphire not to be creepy but you were the first thing I thought about this morning and I can't wait to see you again so here I am.' Dumbass. I walked to the reception and I found a bellboy standing there with his eyes narrowed on me.

"Hi, where's the receptionist?" At least I greeted him.

"What do you want?" Geez, who gave his nerd ass a wedgie this morning?

"I want to know which room number is Sapphire staying."

"Sapphire? As in Sapphira Mayfair?" His eyes widened in horror like he just realized I was a ghost or something. "You can't see her." And I swear I was trying my best to hide my laugh.

"And why is that, bellboy?" I failed as I chuckled in the end

"Because- umm, because, she- she- I'm her boyfriend." Aw, nerd-ass bellboy has a huge crush on Sapphira?

"Oh, really? I think I don't believe you, bellboy." I leaned my body to the table and he took a step back.

"W-why? Y-you, she never t-told me about you. You can't see he-"

"Because I fucked the shit out of her last night. Hard. So hard until the condom broke and I came here to tell her that. Got it, boyfriend?"

He gulped. "307. Third floor, second door on the left."