Chapter 30: Mission: Tomato Love

Thank you for the lovely cover @AquaMinion. I love it <3

And I absolutely LOVE all your cute messages. Thank you SO much for taking out time to comment and message me. It made me so overwhelmed!
******

Dear Best Friend,
I hate you, then I Love you. It's like I want to push you off a cliff and then be at the bottom to catch you <3

Chapter 30: Mission: Tomato Love

From: Candy💩

I like seeing you get all flustered for me ;)

Sent at 1:02 PM

I internally groaned again as I flushed involuntarily upon seeing the 34th message from Candy.

I mean I didn't even want to blush. But my blood had decided to maintain its permanent residence in my cheeks.

What had I ever done to bear this?

"Now you're telling me what you're up to. You've been red ever since you fell in the fourth period," Sam whispered as she examined my face.

"It's nothing."

"Yeah and I'm a pig with horse's tail," she deadpanned, making me laugh.

We were sitting in the library, trying to work on our physics assignment together. The old sadist had given us three assignments which were due in two days.

"Now, tell me what's actually been bothering you. You've been jumpy all week," Sam said, leaving no choice but to tell her.

"Well, even I don't know what's been happening to me for the past few days. But one thing I know, is that Candy is making me flustered a lot. Hell, even I don't know why I'm getting flustered, but ugh! I don't know."

I expected Sam to be shocked or at least be surprised. But what I didn't expect was to see her smirk with a knowing glint in her eye.

"So he's been making you flustered. And what's his reaction when he sees who blush?" Sam asked, the smirk still plastered on her face.

"He enjoys it a lot," I spoke with a 'hmph' at the end.

"Hmm. He didn't see you in shorts, did he?" Sam asked.

I shot her a confused look. What was she up to?

"Uh, I don't think so. Why?"

He smirk grew. "Awesome. Now just answer these two questions. First, do you want to make Candy flustered?" She ignored my 'why' and asked.

I didn't like how she called Aaron, Candy. Only I could call him that. But I didn't object. "Yes."

My answer was immediate. He had a lot of fun sending me messages and doing things that made me enter my 'Tomato Phase'. I wanted to take revenge.

"And second, where is his jersey?"

"At my locker. What are you up to?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'm naming it 'Mission: Tomato Love'," she stated, proudly.

"Mission: Tomato Love?' Are you kidding me? What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, amused at the name she chose.

She smirked. "You'll know."

"Come on. Tell me," I whined.

She simply shook her head, chuckling. "How much time do we have until the competition?"