A night fury's love boyxboy

Hiccup and toothless flew through the air trying to get back home. It was almost dark and they were trying to get home before it got to dark.

"We shouldn't have flown this far out." Hiccup said and laid himself closer to toothless trying to stay warm. Toothless clicked in agreement and banked left dogging a sharp rock mountain. Off in the distance a dark cloud started to grow and hiccup heard thunder. Toothless gave a worried look at hiccup.

"Its OK buddy it doesn't look like its coming towards us." Hiccup said and patted toothless's head reassuringly. Toothless purred and flapped his wings trying to gain speed trying to get back to Berk faster.

Less than half an hour later toothless was trying his hardest to fly straight as the storm winds hit his body trying to throw him off his course. Hiccup was squeegeeing his body as close to toothless as possible trying to stay warm and not get fall off his saddle. A crackle vibrated through the air before both toothless and hiccup were falling threw the air.

"TOOTHLESS!!!!" Hiccup screamed as he saw a lightning bolt his toothless before hiccup blacked out.

--------------------------

When hiccup woke up he saw that he was on a beach and the waves were nipping at his sides and he couldn't feel his feet. Hiccup sat with great difficultly and looked around. He gave a small cry when he was Toothless still unconscious in a crater that he made when he plummeted into the sand.

"Toothless! Toothless wake up!" Hiccup cried and crawled through the sand trying to get to toothless as fast as he could even though he couldn't use his legs much. When he reached toothless tears ran down his face as he saw the red raw skin running from the base of his tail, under his wing, to his front leg. As feeling came back to hiccups legs he got onto his knees and crabbed toothless's head in his lap and ran his hand over toothless's head. Hiccup cried in glee as toothless's eyes slowly cracked open and looked at hiccup with blurry eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have made you fly out that far! Its all my fault that you got hurt! I'm so so so sorry.!" Hiccup cried hugging toothless's head to his chest and cried his heart out. Toothless purred and gurgled nuzzling his face against hiccups. When hiccup calmed down he wiped away his tears with his shirt and gently ran his finger tips under toothless's burn. Hiccup staired worriedly at toothless as he tried to get up.

"Hey don't get up now!! You'll hurt yourself even more if you try to move!" Hiccup cried and tried to stop toothless's from getting up. Toothless wined and settled back down and wined again as hiccup's stomach growled.

"Don't worry I'll get us some food and something to put on that burn. But first lets get a fire going" Hiccup said with determination in his eyes and he stood up and picked up logs and bark and placed half of it in a pile and the other half in a tepee formation and backed away so toothless could lite it. Once hiccup was sure the fire wouldn't burn out he set of into the woods looking for a lake or river to fish in.

On the walk hiccup found his rut sack which he didn't realize he lost it. Hiccup grabbed a stick and tied the fishing line on one end and tied the hook on the end of the fishing line. Hiccup walked to the edge of the lake he found and started to dig through the wet dirt looking for worms. Hiccup walked back to toothless with a bunch of fish and some herbs meant for soothing burns. Hiccup tossed half the fish to toothless and started to crush the herds on a rock making it paste like.

"OK toothless's this might stink for a couple of seconds but it should help the burn." Hiccup said and had toothless lift his wing and covered his fingers in the paste and gently rubbed it on the burn. Toothless's growled and hissed in pain forcing himself not to flinch away from hiccup.

"Sorry buddy." Hiccup said trying to be ask gentle as possible. When hiccup was done he walked down to the ocean and washed his hand off before cooking his fish. Toothless wined and nosed hiccups side giving him dragon puppy eyes.

"What?" Hiccup asked and riped a piece of fish and ate it. Toothless wined again and staired at the other fish he knew hiccup wouldn't eat. Hiccup looked towards the pile of fish and looked back at toothless. Hiccup rolled his eyes and tossed toothless the rest of the fish. Toothless purred and nuzzled his head against hiccup's side before gobbling down the fish. As night fell Hiccup spread another layer of the burn cream onto toothless before laying down in the sand. Just as he was falling asleep he felt paws wrap around his waist and he was pulled against toothless's body. Hiccup smiled and snuggled against toothless before falling onto a deep sleep.