Flames At Midnight

A hidden box with five names.

A history of secrets and betrayal.

Five teenagers are brought together under mysterious circumstances to learn about their past and to save their future.

* * *

Hello my loves! <3

So it's been a year since the last time I posted anything, but I'm finally back with another story! I've had the idea for this book for a while, but then found out it was very similar to something that already existed, so unfortunately I had to scrap the whole thing and start over.

This is the first draft. There will definitely be typos and plot holes. I do appreciate it when you guys point them out, because I read over each chapter once before posting but I can't catch everything.

For my returning readers, this story will be different from The Dream Crashers. I'm trying to focus more on the characters and their relationships, and a little less on the plot, so you shouldn't go into this expecting a plot twist at every corner. Although that doesn't mean I didn't throw in some surprises for you guys!

One thing I want to mention is that Halloween plays a big part in this story, so if that bothers you for personal or religious reasons, then I recommend that you don't read this.

The first chapter will be posted soon. I hope you guys will like it!

- Kay

* * *

Status: Incomplete

Begin: October 28, 2015

End: --

Title and summary may change as the story progresses.