Chapter 21: LQ

(I actually uploaded so much chapter :) hehe)

~Next Morning~

Valeria’s in for a big surprise. Unfortunately, since Valeria didn’t like lies, Kevin thought, I shall go to school as me. He drove his Porsche in school with Lauren, Mary, Cecily and Josh, catching everyone’s attention. Valeria finished paddling her bike and parked it by the tree. She spotted Kevin’s Porsche and sighed, this day is going to be a hard day. She walked continuously despite of the students crowding over the prince, Mary was held against Seth’s chiseled chest as they walk through the thick crowd. Girls we’re giggling and fluttering their eye lashes to catch Kevin’s attention but all he did is ignore them. When he spotted Valeria, he began walking beside her.

“Valeria!” he halted her, she stopped to look back then made her walking faster till she reached her locker. Unlucky for her for her locker is only beside Kevin’s so she sighed and began to talk,

“What do you want?” she asked after grabbing her book and slamming the door shut.

“Forgiveness” he stated,

“I am not angry…” she trailed off “I am not angry to you, La- I mean Kevin, I just can’t” she sighed and walked away. ‘I have to try my best to ignore him, he’s getting on the way’ she thought ‘Why’d do we have the same class together?’ she asked herself and entered the classroom. When he entered the teacher almost fell on his knees to worship him, he looked at him like he was a god.

“Your Highness?!” he looked like he was panicking,

“Relax, this is still Lauren!” he threw his hands in the air “I was only in disguise for awhile” he smiled and sat to his usual seat, next to Valeria. “Hey” he greeted, throwing his bag on the floor. Valeria ignore him and scooted farther from him, “Are you trying to ignore me?” he observed. Everyone had their eyes widened and jaws popped open, the usual Lauren guy in school is in disguise and actually is the prince of ARLANDIA!

“What does it look like? Look over there, Hailey’s drooling over you. Go suck her up” she turned her attention back down to the lesson,

“I told you, my eyes are already set on you” he sighed,

“Ms. FairHolm and Mr. Knightly, please set your eyes on the lesson” the professor said, shakily like he was afraid to be fired or something. Valeria rolled her eyes began listening, but this time she actually blacked out. She began reminiscing the times when she and Kevin spent with each other, all of his surprises. She didn’t notice that she’s writing his name all over her notebook. Lauren, Kevin, Kevin, Lauren, Kevin, Lauren. Confusing but yes she managed to write his name all over her notebook.

“My name is on your notebook” he whispered, chuckling a little. Valeria looked down at her notebook and blushed in extreme embarrassment.

“Why do you have to be here?” she asked quietly, rolling her eyes.

~Lunch time~

Valeria actually got used to the steak by which Kevin shares with her almost every day, she can’t say she didn’t like it for her tongue is looking for its taste every day. Believe it or not, instead of getting stuck up with that greasy burger, she managed to wake up early in the morning to cook her own meal.