"Where am I?"

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. But here you go. It might be crappy but oh well.
~~~~
Ciel's p.o.v.
~~~~
I can't see anything. It's so dark.
I can't feel anything. I feel so numb.
So dark. So numb.
What do I do....? I need to wake up from whatever this is.
Am I in a coma? Maybe.
~~~~~
Then my eyes suddenly shot open. I tried to sit up but I was chained down onto some sort of platform. All I could do was stare at what was left of the stone ceiling above me in this.... Prison I was in.

Where am I?
How did I get here?
How long was I unconscious for?

Then I heard footsteps. I snapped my eyes shut and tried to slow my breathing so it would seem like I'm still out cold.

Then there was a deep chuckle. "I know you're awake little Phantomhive."

I pressed my lips together into a thin line and kept my eyes shut. I made no sound as the footsteps got closer.

"You won't fool me." The footsteps stopped. "You can't fool me."
~~~
3rd person p.o.v
~~~
Ciel just stayed as still as he could. The person made a low growling sound, then there was suddenly a jolt of electricity that violently racked the boy's body.

His eyes shot open and his body started to twitch. He let out a sharp cry.

It felt like the electricity was running through his veins....

Whoever that person was had a serious problem.

The person chuckled deeply again. "Now, are you going to listen to me, or do I have to shock you again?"

Ciel looked over to the left, where he heard the footsteps a few minutes before. His eyes widened. He looked right into the eyes of an enemy so evil.... It was worse than despicable.

He had locked eyes with Claude Faustus.

The demon who was.... Dead.

Ciel knew he was dead. He watched it. Sebastian killed him...

So.... Why was he alive?

Is it all some ugly nightmare?
~~~~
Hey guys, sorry this is so short. And crappy. I tried to update quickly. But plot twist, eh?