Chapter One: Wolf and Mouse

*Stiles

Stiles ran trying to be as quiet as he could so he wouldn't be heard, wouldn't be caught. He came to a stop at a river and looked around for a moment, thinking of going a different way, even though it would take that much longer to get to his jeep. That's when an idea struck him, he could just swim across it, he might lose his scent that way.

With a smirk Stiles quickly swam over to the other side, and pulled himself out of the water before starting to run again. He just had to get back to his jeep, that's all he had to do. Unfortunately he still had long ways to go before he'd be anywhere near it. After a while he stopped running to rest against a tree as he tried catching his breath a bit before starting again. He stood there he looked around and focused his hearing, trying to see if he could hear anyone near by. Unfortunately with his limited human hearing he couldn't hear squat, other than his own breathing. Fuck it he thought before he started moving again. This time he went slower and tried focusing on not making any noise as he moved, which he really wasn't good at.

Stiles yelped when he suddenly felt himself being grabbed and slammed into a tree. Before he could make another noise though he felt his lips smash against his in a furious kiss. He found himself smiling against his lips before kissing him back. He wrapped his arms around his captor and pulled him closer before deepening the kiss, only pulling away when he needed too. He smiled up at the werewolf and looked into his glowing blues eyes, "Hmmmm how'd I do?" he asked.

Derek smirked, "Not terrible, but not good either" he said with a small laugh. "I lost your scent when you went through the river, but you're still as loud as a bunch of drunk monkeys in a balloon factory." he said.

Stiles scoffed, "Gee thanks for sparing my feelings there" he said with a small shake of his head.

Derek stifled a laugh, "Stiles, that was the nice version" he said with a smile before taking a step back.

"Aw what come on" Stiles said with a shake of his head. "I didn't do that bad" he said with a scoff. "Been running around these woods for like an hour" he said and crossed his arms.

Derek nodded slightly, "That's true, but you were barely one step ahead of me the entire time." he said with a smile. "Which is good, but it could be a lot better........ and quieter" he said with a small laugh.

Stiles pursed his lips for a moment, "Well I call for a do over" he said with a smile. "I bet I can make it back to the jeep from here without you catching me"

Derek nodded slightly, "And what do I get if I win" he asked with a smile

"Well the grand prize of course.... me" Stiles said jokingly.

"Thought I already had that?" Derek said with a smile.

Stiles sighed "Fine, what do you want" he asked jokingly exasperated

Derek thought a moment "I don't know. I guess I'll just have to figure that out once I catch you again." he said.