INTRO

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was to be an eventful day. But the royal family do not know that their first daughter will finally be born today. The queen was taking a stroll through the palace with both her sons holding either side of her hand.

"Mother? When do you think sister will come" the queen, Frigga, stopped and looked at both her sons. Each boy giving her a curious glance.

"I do not know, my dears. Whenever she is ready. And who knows, maybe today might be that day" she smiled and continued to walk when a sudden pain came across her. She held her bulging stomach and felt a kick. She gasped and looked at her belly.

"Mother what is wrong?" Thor looked up at his mother, concern. Suddenly Frigga let out a scream and collapsed onto the palace floors.

"Boys go get help. Your sister is coming!" Without any hesitation, Thor and Loki ran to get the healers.

"Help! Mother is going into labor!" The two healers quickly dropped what they were doing and proceeded to follow the prince's. Turning a corner, they saw their beloved queen on the floor with a puddle of water surrounding her. The two healers rushed to Frigga's aid and quickly led her back to the healing room. They laid the queen on the bed and started to prepare the materials needed. One of them turned and faced the two boys standing still by the door.

"Prince Thor, Prince Loki. One of you must Inform the all father of the Queens labor!" Before they decided, Thor was already running down the corridor headed towards the throne room.

"Father! Mother is going into labor!" Thor screamed while barging into the room and running up to the All father. The Allfather, Odin, looked at his son wide eyed and ran to the healers with Thor close behind him. Through out the whole palace, the screams of the queen echoed. Everyone now knew they arival of the new princess.
Upon arriving, Loki was seated on the floor outside the closed room.

"stay out here with your brother and I will inform you of her arrival" before any of the boys could say anything, Odin disappeared behind the closed doors.
Minutes and hours went by when finally the young baby arrives. Odin asked one of the healers to get Loki and Thor.

"The princess has arrived" both stood up and ran inside. Once seeing the bundle In their mothers arms, they stopped and quietly walked towards the right sude of the bed.

"Boys meet Nanna, your sister" The boys leaned up to stare at their youngest sibling. Gold locks adorn her small head and bright violet eyes staring back at you. She was a beauty