The grand opening

Authors Note

I've been writing a lot of stories, so I might not update all the time. yeah ok enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya's POV

Hey, I'm Maya Hart (classic pun by my mom) I'm the daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty but yet i'm crazy insecure, and Poseidon, The newly made King of the Gods. I have my father's ocean blue eyes and my mother's blonde hair with brown highlights. This is the story of how I became Maya Hart to one of the Inseparable five.

"Gods and Goddess of Olympus!" My father's voice boomed through the hall. He sat on a green sea glass throne next to my mothers at the head of the hall. I sat on the steps by their Thrones. "I have decided in honor of my daughter's 16th birthday to open a Academy for all young gods in training. Maya! Rise! " He shocked me, he never wanted me to intervene, but I stood. I looked at all these faces I'd never seen. Of course I had heard of them from inside the palace. Two girls caught my eyes. One, Her name was Hazey. She had black hair and blue streaks. Her eyes glowed a brilliant blue. She was the daughter of Hades and Persephone. The other, Riley, had brown hair and eyes. She was laughing at the rainbows that she made around her. Iris and Dionysus, they were her parents. You could tell. Two boys also caught my eye. One with dirty blond hair and blue eyes was standing with his father, Zeus, and his mother, Hera, He had a plaid cowboy shirt on. Ranger Rick. That's what I would call him. His real name was Lucas, but that was a small matter. The other, was with Athena and Hephaestus. He must have been smart and crafty. He was covered in black oil. His name was Farkle "Maya, Snap out of it." My mother whispered in my ear. I looked around the council, and the hall. It was lite with candles hanging from the ceiling. 

I sucked in a breath and waited for my father to take over. I was in no shape to give a speech. I had a coral pink dress on and a black leather jacket. It was the one touch I could add to my outfit. I had my hair down, resting on my shoulders. I was wearing white heels. It was so unlike me but I had to deal with it. All the other kids wore things that represented their parents powers. I looked over them again. Riley seemed like a good friend to have, she was wearing a deep purple dress and the shoulder strap was rainbow. Haze, was wearing black boots and a black dress with little flowers at the bottom. I could tell she didn't like the flowers, they had marks that seemed like someone had tried to pull them off. The boys outfits were boring. Work clothes for Farkle, and you already know about Ranger Rick.