{#4}

ADDISON

"Morning!" Ella greeted me chirpily as she came over to my side. "Hey," I said and hooked my arm through hers, linking our arms together as we walked to my locker.

"Good morning ladies," Collin swooped over and stood by my other side with his bag hiked up one shoulder. "Did you guys hear? Jace Walker's throwing a party tonight," Ella announced as she showed us the little screen of her phone.

Jace Walker known as the school stoner, was a the best party thrower besides Macy Kowell, Kingston High's very own Queen Bee or as we liked to call her, Queen Bimbo. She had the looks but not so much of the brain. She was mean to almost everyone but alas, guys worshipped the ground she walked on. Not to mention, she was Chris. On and off girlfriend. I know, my school's so cliché.

"Hey Adds, isn't that Prince Kingston at your locker?" Collin pointed out with an eyebrow quirked. I follow his line of sight and hesitantly nod in confusion before irritation coursed through me at the sight of the wink he threw me when our eyes made contact, "Ugh, what does he want now," I grumbled under my breath while Ella shrugged.

Ella reached behind me and grabbed Collin by the arm, "Well, we'll see you later Addie! Come one Collin," Ella said and rushed off dragging Collin. Wow, what great friends I had! An inevitable sigh left my lips as I walked to my locker and braced myself for a conversation with Kingston. Was I being dramatic? Maybe but it was Chris Kingston!

"What do you want Kingston?" I mumbled as I punched in my locker combination. A slow but sure smirk crept up his face as he leaned against the lockers, arms crossed against his chest. Something about him irked me and I all I wanted to do was wipe that smirk off his pretty little face.

"Well hello to you too, Miss Cupid. I am doing amazing, thank you for asking." I let out a scoff as I dumped my unnecessary books in my locker.

"Seven, I'll pick you up at seven," he spoke as I shut my locker and shifted my weight to one leg with one hand on my hip, "What at seven?"

He looked at me as if I was being incredulous!

"For our date," he replied as if it were the most normal thing. I raised both my brows, "Don't you have better things to do and places to be? I don't know but maybe like Jace Walker's party tonight?"

He just shakes his head.

"Yes but," he leaned in closer, closing the proximity between us and causing my heartbeat to pound faster against my chest. He lifted his fingers and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, "You're an exception," he whispered before pulling away to walk off with hands shoved in his pockets.

I blinked at his retreating back as I calmed my wild heart.

Am I really going to fall for him out of all people?

I laughed to myself, yeah, never going to happen!

With much reluctance, at 6.55p.m., I was dressed in a big comfy white hoodie, black skinny jeans and a pair of Converse high tops laced on my feet. My hair was in a loose ponytail and my face was bare, with only moisturizer and lip balm. I mean, it was just Chris Kingston. There was no need to dress fancy.

At seven sharp, I received a message from an unknown number.

I'm here, btw this is Prince Chris

I instinctively rolled my eyes upon reading his message. Seriously? 'Prince'? That boy had such a huge ego! Now, instead of asking how he got my number, I responded with a pig emoji.

Thanks, sweetcheeks ;)

He responded.

And again, cue the eye roll. I swear ever since we crossed each other, I have been rolling my eyes way too often that they would probably just roll to the back of my head one day. Grabbing my purse, I waved good-bye to my family before stepping out of the house.

The shiny bright red car made me blink twice before I wrapped my fingers around the door handle of his car. But before I could tug it open, the door violently swung open and smacked me on my forehead. Of course, I fell backwards and landed on my butt, once again.

Being the oh-so gentleman he was, he burst out in laughter in the driver's seat as I rubbed the sore spot on my forehead and glared daggers at him.

"You're so helpful," I said, venom dripping all over my words as I got up from the cement ground. I was starting to get a sense of déjà vu as I entered his car.

Throwing me a 3000-watt smile, "Thanks sweetcheeks."

"Don't call me sweetcheeks." I buckled my seatbelt as he calmed himself down and reversed out of the driveway.

"How about baby doll?"

I physically cringed at that, "No." I deadpanned. He chuckled.

"You know at this rate and by the way you're acting, I'm never falling too hard for you," I blurted out. Through the rear mirror, I saw his eyebrow raise, "Oh really?" He challenged and I, Addison Price, never back away from a challenge. Everybody who knew me, knew that.

"Is that a challenge? Because I don't ever say no to one," I stated and he smirked. "If it's a challenge you want, a challenge you shall get. Hmm...How about we make this a little more exciting? If I can get you falling head over heels for me with two months, I get to humiliate you in front of everyone and you will have to put your pride down and be my slave for the rest of high school."

"And what if I don't?"

He contemplated before gesturing to his car, "If I can't make you fall in love with me, you'll get my car." He said nonchalantly.

I knitted my brows and that was when it hit me, "Oh my god...Oh my gods! This is a red Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio!" He smiled, "Seems like a little someone knows their cars." I ran a finger down the leather interior of the car excitedly like a little kid on Christmas. Then I turned to him as a thought hit me.

"What if you fall for me?" I questioned.

He looked taken aback as he swerved the car to the right. A moment passed before he responded, "If, I'm saying 'if' I, Chris Kingston, ever fall for you, you can get this Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio and another car between the choices of a gray Lamborghini Veneno or a sleek white Bugatti Centodieci," he said and gave an insouciant shrug.

My jaw went slack, how rich was this kid!?

"You know that all the cars you just stated, are the top ten most expensive cars right now right?" I uttered, still in complete shock. I knew he was rich but I didn't know he was rich, rich.

He shrugged again, "Yeah, I know. So, deal or no deal?"

Excitement bubbled through me and I couldn't contain it, "Oh, it's on! Challenge accepted!" I sat comfortably in the seat with a smug smile and arms folded against my chest.

Get ready to lose not only your pride but your cars Kingston!