Acceptance

Sort of fluffy Brallon, Non-Binary!Brendon

Brendon and Dallon were in the middle of a hot make out session on the couch, well they were. Their relationship was going strong, and they were probably going to hit home base. One thing happened. One thing that Brendon should have mentioned ages ago. That he's... well...

    "I-uh- I'm... non-binary or possiblydemiboyI'mnotreallysure. Ohgoddon'thateme. Please!" He spat out. Dallon had just unbuttoned Brendon's plaid shirt to reveal his chest binder.

Dallon looked confused. "W-what...?"

He hates me oh god I fucked this up... Brendon panicked in his mind. No, no... he just didn't hear you, idiot!

"What was that, Brendon?" Dallon asked, and then added on, "Also what's this," He pointed at Brendon's chest binder.

Brendon's eyes started to water up. Fear of rejection filled his mind. "I-I'm... I'm... n-non... non-bin-nary," He cried out. The tears were caused by the fear of possible rejections. Brendon's breaths were unsteady.

"And... and w-what I'm wearing is a," Brendon paused to let out a sob, "a chest binder,"

Dallon went to wipe Brendon's tears, "Shh.. Bren, it's okay," He whispered into Brendon's ear, "You should have told me sooner,"

Brendon's heart slowed, "Thank you,"

Instead of, what could have been, a sexy time for Dallon and Brendon, they cuddled on the couch. Dallon had his hand petting around Brendon's hair. Brendon had his button down shirt re-button, and he was glad that he didn't lose his boyfriend. It was one less thing he had to worry about in life. 

A/N: Let's just say I don't understand the concept of a one-shot because I've actually been working on this for a couple of days (weeks?). And I'm sorry that this is short (and that it's probably shit :P). You can request something because I can't think of ideas 99% of the time