0.9

Walking out of her seventh period class, sulking and dragging her feet, Elizabeth was still pretty upset over what happened in class. Though she knew she had a reason to be mad, and pretty bitchy, towards calum to say she was pissed at herself would be an understatement. Before she could throw a full on pity party, she was yanked by her shoulder turning around, coming face to face with Bianca.

"Who in the hell do you think you are!?" Yelling and getting in the girl's face, "hello? Can you fucking hear me!?"

"What are you talking about?" Liz asked, confusion written on her face.

By now the students in the hall had all turned their attention towards the girls.

"Who do you think you are?" The girl asked again, not specifying what she was talking about. "Putting calum on blast in your class."

"First off, who are you? His keeper?" She asked, smirking, confidence radiating from her. "Huh?"

"I am Calum's girl friend," Bianca spat, proud to have the title. "I'm merely sticking up for my man, especially since he can't lay a hand on you."

Laughing at the girl, Liz turns to walk away, but before she could take one step, Bianca grabs her shoulder and throws her towards the lockers. The hallway fills with gasps and low snickers, was this really happening?

"Don't think I won't, Elizabeth," Bianca states, acting calm and collected. "You need to learn where you belong, you're scum in my school, don't forget that."

Once the last word falls from her mouth, Bianca lets go of the girl and struts off. The crowded hallway began to disperse, the girl got to her feet and walked to the girl's room. she was thankful there was no one in the restroom, just liz and her thoughts.
-
"Ican't believe you stood for that shit," Luke half-yelled at his friend. "Not very Elizabeth of you."

"Be quiet, man, you have no idea how mad i was but brushed it off," the girl explained to her blonde friend. "Plus it's not like i want people to pay even more unnecessary attention to me."

The pair were sitting in Luke's room, homework sprawled out in front of them both, but in honesty nothing was being done. They had been sitting in the same spot for over half an hour talking about their days, something they did everyday after school, it was that or just eat a bunch of junk food.

"Did you see calum anytime after that?"

"No, i actually didn't, he probably left school because he was embarrassed."

"Don't worry, i'll kick his ass on the soccer field this Friday," the blonde boy  reassured liz. "Boo your team loses, yay i kick his ass for the loml."

When the words fell from the boy's pierced lips, liz was baffled. "Did you seriously just use an acronym in real life?"

"If you mean irl, then yes baby i did."

Letting out a loud and over dramatic laugh, Liz looks directly at luke, the smile disappearing as quickly as it formed.

"Don't ever talk like that to me again, mister!"