Chapter 1- I saved the Bad Boy?!

A://N There will be typos, grammar errors, and wrong sentence structure that will all be corrected when the book is completed.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK, OR MAKE YOUR OWN VERSION. IT WILL BE REPORTED AND YOU'LL BE BLOCKED.

Rating: 13+ for strong language and graphic content. Read at your own risk.

If you ever want to send me something, email it to me at @SocailOutcastSO@gmail.com (Social is spelt wrong on purpose)
Then message me privately or tell me on my message board, so I know I get the email.

* * *

Chapter 1- I saved the Bad Boy?!

<^> Rain Eliza Thompson POV <^>

I ran a hand through my hair and put my books away. "Rain!" My brothers yelled again.

"What!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs; making my voice echo through the house as I threw my head back and waited for a response, but there was none for a few moments.

"No yelling in the house!" One of my brothers yelled back, making me roll my eyes in response at them being hypocritical as always. I finished putting my books away before I ran out of my room and down the steps of the grand staircase.

I have 3 brothers. Three annoying brothers, who I love dearly but sometimes I wish they were a rock so I could chuck them at the wall...to harsh?

Jax was the oldest of all of us at 25, with crystal blue eyes, soft brown hair that curled a bit in the front when it wasn't gelled back.

Ryan was the second oldest at 23, and seemed to be the quiet one but was also a pain in the ass. He had bright crystal eyes, brown caramel colored hair that he always had spiked back and was pretty built; but all my brothers were.

Joel..Joel was 21, and the youngest and most adored as well as the favorite. Joel and I were the closes; there was no doubt about it. He had dark hair; almost black, striking blue eyes, and definitely a ladies man.

Then there's me who's 18 and I'm graduating High School this year, and I couldn't wait a second longer to be out of school.

"What"? I asked as I walked into the kitchen that they all were sitting around in. The kitchen was lit up with the chandeliers hanging above the island with a marble glossed countertop, with a antique feel.

They were all eating..as usual. "We're suppose to ask you if you did your homework?" Jax asked, setting down his glass of water. I rolled my eyes "Yes, I did," as I grabbed an apple and hopped up on the white and black marble counter top.

"Wheres dad"? I asked curiously. "Work," Ryan answered, with his mouth full of leftover lasagna from last night that probably wasn't even fully cooked all the way considering my brothers made it.

I live with my dad and 3 older brothers. My mom and dad are divorced and she now lives across the country in California, as we're in New York. My mom is now a huge clothing designer and my dad was a lawyer but now became the sheriff. I haven't seen or talk to my mom for 5 years, being the last time I saw her I was 13.

"Rain," My brother Joel snapped his fingers in front of my face. "What?" I asked as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Daydreaming again," He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What time is it?" I asked, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Quarter to 5," Jax stated, looking at his phone to check. I sighed. looking at the clock to see it was indeed quarter to five. "Shit"! I muttered.

"Hey! Watch your fucking language!" Jax teased jokingly, making me roll my eyes in response, "Whatever, I'll be back. I have to go to school for a thing that I left in Mrs. Doyle's room."

Getting off the countertop, I pulled on my black leather jacket and tied my converses before getting my keys and phone from the kitchen table. "Remember the 3 D's!" Ryan yelled, as I walked to the door.