Chapter Four

Eren p.o.v

That morning I woke up looking around the room. Then i started thinking about what Levi told me last night.

*last night*

"Can't you tell doll face I'm a vampire why don't you just relax and enjoy this moment while it last cause it's your last night as human" he smirked.

*now*

I walk to the mirror until I didn't see my reflection. After a while I put on my clothes and walked downstairs but didn't see Levi or the other two just Erwin drinking. Who drinks so early in the morning expect him.

"Um... Good morning".

"Good morning Eren".

"Where's Levi?"

"He said he'll be back later".

"Oh okay".

It felt kinda weird being in the same room with someone who wanted to eat me. I really need to get out of here but I can't leave Levi. I walked quietly to the door until I saw Erwin grab my arm and push me against the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Please let go of me." I saw him looking at my neck.

"Oh someone already got a taste of you".

"At least it wasn't you." He pulled me closer facing each other.

"Oh well I guess I'll have a taste right now" he ripped off my shirt.

"No! Stop!"

He start kissing my neck until I heard someone's voice.

"You bastard!"

I know who it was it was Levi. He pulled him away from me then  pushed him to the ground. He started punching him a couple times then he stopped and walked towards me.

"Come on Eren lets go." He grabbed my arm and we walked out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"To the lake."

We get to the lake but we had to stand the shade. I leaned up against a tree looked at him kinda worried.

"Are you going to take me back home today?"

"Yes but I'll go and see you every night" he looks at the lake.

"Why can't I stay with you at the cabin?"

"I don't want anything else to happen to you."

"I know but still".

"We'll talk about it later".

"Oh okay" I look down.

I looked up and saw Levi standing in front of me. He leaned closer to me a bit closer to my lips. I wanted him to kiss me so bad. He licked my lips then kissed me. I kissed back feeling warm inside.