Chapter 14: Threats and Oyster Forks

WAAAACHA! Hey.... how you doin'? ;) Comment? Vote? Fan? Let's try and get me too the top of the Fang Face list! :D

You know me so well. Oh wait, no you don't. Because you have no idea what's going to happen next!!! :O mwahahahahahahahaha. :)))))

***********************************************************************************************************************

 “How dare you disgrace our family,” the voice boomed to the kneeling man. His dark red cape, was almost glowing, but his face was shadowed.

 The kneeling man’s head was bowed, with long, blond hair covering his face.

“I assure you, our relationship is strictly-“

“SILENCE!” the booming voice snapped, slapping the kneeling man. His head whipped to the side with a crack, and he let out a startled yelp.

The man with the cape came closer to him, and grabbed his chin. “You have disobeyed me, and you will pay…she will pay,” he chuckled and threw his hand off the man’s chin with disgust.

“Please I beg of you, she is only a girl! She meant no harm!”

“She seems to be a lot more to you than just a girl,” he said, emphasizing ‘girl’, “What did you think you two would get married?” He threw his head back and laughed. The laugh was like nails on a chalkboard. He snapped his head back to the kneeling man. “I will never allow you to love, ever.”

“Do you have something to say?”

“Go to Hell,” he bit out.

The shadowed man walked over to him once again, and patted his cheek affectionately.

“You shall kill her yourself than,” he said with a bright smile.

“No,” the man said in disbelief.

“Yes!”

The dream spun, and voices spoke from all around.

“Cassie!”

“Kill her, or I will.”

“Cassie!”

“Jane!”

“I’ll never leave you.”

“Cassie!”

“Cassie, wake the hell up!”