Chapter 1 New Car

Today was the day. The day you got you're first car. Well you and you're brother Sam. And if he got a fucking A on his grade. You're dad said the two of us needed to share. THE TWO OF YOU. NEEDED. TO SHARE. ONE. CAR. You asked you're self why but of course that ended into an argument with you're dad and brother you just had to give in and agree to it. You look up from you're thoughts as laughter exploded and you're teacher held up an mini stop sign. Like that was going to shut them up. You realized why they started laughing and turned around to see The school's playboy .You glared at him in which he noticed you and returned a wink. Groaning you turn back to look at you're brother as you sighed as you're brother was chartering about our great great grandfather.

"I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer." You're brother Sam started to say as he was fumbling around our great great grandfather's old stuff.

"In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal. In 1897, he took 41 brave sailorsstraight into the Arctic Shelf." Sam begin to talk about his history of the "great" Artic Shelf. "And here we have some of. the basic instruments and tools used by 19th-century seamen. This here is the quadrant. which you can get for 80 bucks. It's all for sale, by the way. Like the sextant here. $50 for this, which is a bargain. These are pretty cool. These are my grandfather's . I haven't quite gotten them appraisedyet, but they've seen many cool things." Sam said showing off the stuff. You groaned and face palmed as you thought how stupid could he be. But you still loved him."Are you going to sell me his liver?" Mr.Ass begined as he glared at you're brother. It's like everyone hated him. Well expect you and his only friend Miles, who keeps on flirting with you. And for god's sake one day he's going to end up dead if he contiunes with his flirtiness. Pfft he's horrible as well. Well a lectured begined and the bell ringed. Everybody stood up and left as for you, you backed you're backs and went to you're father's car to wait for Sam. Exiting out of the schools door and hoped in the back seat of you're dad's car.

"Where's Sam?" You're dad asked turning around to face you.

"Oh just in there packing up." You lied. You're dad shrugged and the both of you turned around to face Sam running excitedly as he basically crashed onto the car and shoving the paper in you're dad's face.

"Wait, wait, wait, I can't see. It's an A."

"So i'm good?"

"You're good."

"YES!" You cheered as you playfully punched you're brother in the shoulder. Sam grinned like crazy as you're dad started the car and droved to get our first car. We were driving by a Porsche company to just play on with Sam since you know this was going to be a horrible joke. Well to Sam...

"Got a little suprise for you, son and duaghter." Dad said.

"What kind of..." Sam started as he stared with eyes full of happiness and excitment.

"Yeah a little suprise..."

"No, no, no, no, no, Dad!" Sam said excitedly as he jumped from his seat.

"Oh you got to be kidding me!" Sam said. You chuckled at his actions just waiting for that little happiness of his to be crushed by you're dad.

"Yeah i am. You're not getting a Porsche." Dad said starting to laugh as you did too hitting Sam's shoulder.

"Oh man oh man that's good!" You said as you kept laughing and high fived you're dad.

"You think it's funny." Sam said looking at the both of us with a frown.

"Yeah we think it's funny." Dad said after the both of you calmed down.

"Hey hey Sam i'm sorry." You said as you counldn't help but smile. He just shook his head but smiled at you anyway.