Venom

Stiles' POV
"I'm going to meet Derek, I'll be back later." I shouted to my dad as I picked up my phone and left for the front door.
"Do I need to give you the safe sex talk before you go?" my dad shouted from the living room, which was shortly followed with a sly chuckle.
"Dad, we're not even dating. " I shouted as I left the house.

Okay, so I might have a giant crush on Derek Hale, but that's not the reason I'm going to meet him. Long story short, there's a new supernatural creature called a Arachne in Beacon Hills. Derek and I are going to the reserve to look for clues or anything that will show us where the hell this thing is hiding. Scott was meant to come with us, but he decided to help Deaton do more research. All we know about the Arachne is that it looks like a human crossed with a spider, it's super fast, strong and has a venomous bite. We also found out that it can spin a large web, that's how it captures it victims.

I jumped in my jeep and began to drive to the preserve. Within a couple minutes I was there and waiting for Derek by a large oak tree.
I decide to ring him and ask where he was, since it had been at least 15 minutes now. I rang him, and he picked up straight away.

Me: Where the hell are you?

As I spoke, I walked deeper and deeper into the woods without realizing.

Derek: I was just about leave.

Me: Just about to leave? Seriously? You're worse than Scott.

Derek: Sorry, I'll be there soon.

Before I could reply, one of my legs got caught on something strong and...sticky?

Me: ah...shit

My leg was stuck to a giant spider's web.

Derek: What?

Me: Derek, you need to get here right now. I've found the Arachne's web, but I'm also kind of stuck to it.

Derek: Damn it Stiles, you need to get out of it. If you've found it's web, that means it's probably close.

I tried to pull my leg away, but it was no use. The web was too strong.

Me: shit shit shit, I can't get my leg out.

Derek: I'm in my car now, I'm coming. Don't move to much, the vibrations go through the web and the Arachne will come for you.

I heard a light rustling from the bushes, something was coming.

Me: Derek, I think it's coming. Shit, I'm so dead.

Derek: Just don't hang up, okay?

And there it was, slowly emerging from the bushes. A man, with a spider-like face. His large white eyes, had blue irises and dark pupils. His skin was crusty and ashen. He slowly advanced towards me, his movements were almost mechanical.

Me: Derek, It's here. Oh god. I-I still can't get my leg out. I-

The Arachne hit my phone out of my hands, so fast I barley knew it had happened. I could hear Derek shouting from the phone, until the Arachne stood on it.
"What are you doing in my home?" he asked in a harsh whisper as he grabbed my wrist. His nails were now long and sharp, piercing my skin.
"I-uh... I got lost. So, if you could let me go, I'd really appreciate it?" I said, trying not to show that I was actually terrified.
"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I'm just too hungry."
"W-what?"
He released my leg from the web, but before I could even think to run, he pulled back and slashed across my chest and then my back. I screamed. I couldn't help it. He then grabbed my shoulder, and bit straight into it. And then I remembered, that's how they transfer venom. I tried to get him off me but it was no use. I was gonna die. I could feel my body getting warmer, tensing up as the venom passed through my system. I could barley feel my legs. The Arachne withdrew from my shoulder and let me fall to the ground. Black spots clouded my vision. My whole body hurt. The blood from the scratches on my back and chest was soaking into my shirt.