Chapter 1: Meeting HIM...

I rolled out of bed to get ready for work. I worked at a world-known nail salon in LA. I was one of the best nail artists, so everybody who's anybody always recommended people to me. I made around $15,000 a month because I had so many clients. Most of them were celebrities.

My name is Paris. I'm 23 and recently moved from D.C. to my home town, Compton. I lived in the nicer part of Compton, but I mean, It wasn't like a mansion or anything, just a normal town house.

I sat at my station and waited for my next client.

The bell rang. I looked up expecting my client, but in walked California's biggest hoe... Onika Miraj, AKA, Nicki Minaj. She was the most well known stripper in Cali, and every boy wanted her anyway just cause she had a fat ass... Ughh...

"Hey bitches!" She shouted. Everybody rolled their eyes and went back to work.

"How can I help you?" The receptionist and my best friend, Tina, asked putting a fake ass smile on her face. "How much is a mani?" She asked pulling out her wallet. "Depends on what you want... Gel... Acrylic..." She said. "Acrylic, hun." Nicki responded. "Okay. That would be $50.00." Tina turned back to her computer. "Follow Jada." She said slowly.

I tried my hardest not to bust out laughing. Jada was new and didn't have  much experience. I knew Jada was probably going to fuck up, but Jada was a friend. Tina was trying to set Nicki up... I'm so done.

"Change of plans. I'll be doing your nails today boo." I said jumping to Jay's rescue. Jada snapped her head toward me. She gave me the "thank you" look, I giggled.

Nicki walked over and picked out a color from the nail polish rack I had on my desk. "So how long would you like them?" I asked getting my supplies out.

"Bout that long." She said pointing to the nail length chart on the wall. "Okay." I said getting to work.

After I was done, Onika couldn't stop admiring them. "Thank you! These are bomb! All the girls at the club gon be jellyyyyy!" She said handing me her credit card. I plugged my credit card swiper into my phone, swiped it, and handed it back to her.

"Thanks boo. I'll definitely be coming back!" She said getting up.

Suddenly, August Alsina, the biggest drug dealer in California came walking in. Everyone stiffened up at the sound of his New Orleans accent. "Hey bae..." He said kissing Onika. "Heyy baby! Look at my nails." She said showing him her nails. "They nice. You ready to go?" He asked grabbing her hand. "Yup. Let's go. Thanks Paris!" She shouted at me. "Heh, np." I said giving a weak smile.

August turned to me and smiled. I waved slightly. "Ight, let's go." He said still staring at me.

After they left everyone was gossiping. "ONIKA?! AND AUGUST?!" Tina said almost flipping out her chair.

"Jesus. It makes since tho. He's the biggest pimp, and she's the biggest hoe... Just makes since." Mariah said cleaning her station.

"Yeah. But seeing as he is a pimp, they probably just fucking. He just using her like the rest dem hoes. They all gold diggers." Jada said laughing.

"Yeah... Probably." I said shortly. I usually don't gossip about people, unless I'm at work.

After work, I hopped in my car to go visit my girl, Amber Rose. I pulled up at her huge mansion and got out. I ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Hey girh!" She said hugging me. "Hey ma. You look cute!" I said complementing her outfit. "Thanks. Come in babygirl!" She said motioning for me to come inside. I came in and sat on the couch. "Where Wiz at?" I asked. "At the damn studio. He been working on that new song with Charlie Puth twenty-fo seven!" She said rolling her eyes. "Heh. It's Ight girl. That movie bout to be big as fuck. Let the nigga work!" I laughed.

I left her house to stop dead in my tracks. August was standing right across the street. I didn't know he lived in this neighborhood too! Well then again... A lot of well known people live around here... He was arguing with Nicki. I tried to get over to my car quickly. "You don't want to run in with that nigga August." My mom always told me.

August is a drug dealer like I said earlier. He lives in LA but his turf has always been Compton, which is where I'm at, so I always try to avoid him and his goons.

I watched as Nicki stormed over to her car and sped off. I stopped looking and dropped my damn keys. Fuck!

I tried to pick them up but it was too late. August spotted me and started walking towards me. Shit, shit, SHIIITTT! I struggled to get the keys in the key hole. Whenever I need to hurry up and get out of a bad situation, something has to go wrong. "Hey ma... Have I seen you around before?" He said trying to be cute, licking his lips looking me up and down.

"Yes you have now hop off." I said rolling my eyes opening my car door. "What was that bitch...?" He said getting closer.

I looked around him and saw his friends sitting on his porch smoking weed and smirking at me and August. They knew something was about to go down. I blew him off and continued to get in my car. "BITCH!" He yelled. Before I could stop him, he jumped in the car and stuck his gun between my boobs. "Listen up... You don't disrespect me, ya hear!" He said. He stuck his hand up my shirt and grabbed my boob. "Ah!" I looked down on him in fear.

I was so scared I didn't realize I was shaking. He moved up to my neck and started sucking it.

"S-stop!" I pleaded. He kept going and ran his hand down my body to my 🙀 while sucking my neck all at the same time. "Hey!" Amber Rose came running out the house twisting August's arm. "Damn Amber!" He groaned in pain.

"Let my friend go. Ima get Wiz on yo ass if you don't back the fuck up!" She said pulling him off me.

"Heh. What that pussy nigga gon do?" He asked smirking. "Beat that ass in a minute!" She yelled in defense. August raised his gun in the air and fired 2 warning shots. Amber jumped and quickly walked back into the house.

I slammed my car door while he was distracted and drove off.

What the actual fuck just happened? I thought running my hand through my hair. I fixed my clothes and drove straight home.

😨

|How did you like the first chapter?|

~Vote and Comment~

Chapter 2 coming out soon!