Chapter Three; The Visit

** NOTE: now we move to mintstar's point of view! at this time she's a young kit living under the name, "petite". ( I know, it begins in tallstar's pov but it quickly changes. ) on a side note I'm so sorry about the wait! I'll work faster from now on.

☁︎

"It's been 120 moons now, Barkface. We need to rebuild the four clans."

"Tallstar, please. Drop it. It's over now."

"I refuse to accept that."

The black and white previous leader of WindClan turned away from the old medicine cat and made his way through the starry forest. He'd already found a feline to lead the once great clan, and it wouldn't be too hard to convince her to lead it. Right?

☁︎

Petite let out a weak growl, fixing her glare onto her brother Hawk. Her other brother, Bounce, sat on the tree nearby to watch the fight.

"I'm gonna claw your ears off!"

"Not if I claw your's off first!"

"Settle down, kits!" Petite and Hawk turned around to see their mother, Amber.

"Petite, apologize to Hawk."

"But--"

"Apologize to him!"

"I-I'm sorry, Hawk."

"Good. Now I've got a rabbit for us to share.

Petite winced as she heard her brother, Bounce, begin to talk. "Shouldn't Hawk apologize to Petite too?"

"Hawk didn't do anything wrong."

Petite felt herself shrink. It was insane, becoming smaller than she already was. The tiny feline made her away across the branch to her mother and two siblings to eat.

She always favored Hawk. Sometimes she'd care for Bounce, but never Petite.

After eating the slender, black and white spotted feline moved away from her family to get some rest. She wanted to continue playing; Bounce had ever said that he found a mossball earlier.

But her just sleeping the rest of the day away would have to be the best option.

☁︎

She awoke on starry grounds and looked around frantically.

"Bounce? Hawk? Help!"

Petite shook and searched for a way out of the star ridden area.

"Calm down, young one." Petite spun around to face a tom with the stars in his pelt.

"Who are you? Please help me, I can't find my brothers or my--"

"Petite," the tom began, cutting off the kit. "This is StarClan. You're dreaming."

"What? How do you know my name!"

"There's no time for me to explain that. Petite, there were once four brilliant clans that roamed here. Now they're gone.. They've been gone."

"So?" Petite narrowed her eyes. She wanted to get out of this 'StarClan' place.

"I need you to rebuild one. Only one, the rest will come later."

"Huh? I can't rebuild a clan!"

"I'm a kit!" The young feline angrily protested.

"I'll come to you tomorrow."

"No! Wait!" But it was too late. The starry forest was gone. Petite gasped as she slid out of her nest and then sighed.

( I'm aware that petite sounds pretty grown up, that's apart of her character. Hope you enjoyed, Thrushstar will probably return soon. Once again, sorry for the wait! )