Chapter Forty Nine: Clubbing!

"Moss! You're back!" Mr Hills gleamed as I walked into the lecture hall for the first time in months. His voice was still nasal and he was still eccentric looking but he was my lecture and I wouldn't want him any other way. I smiled at him and nodded and handed him a stack of folders, "William sent me all the assignments we had to do. Here they are" I smirked confidently. Mr Hills looked shocked as I handed him the A4 project folders, "How did you fit them in, around Alice?" He asked looking at me, amazed. "Magic!" I laugh softly and went and sat next to Will and as I sat down, the lecture commenced.

"So, for our next assignment, I need you all to find a work experience placement and complete 80 hours of technical support. I don't mind where, but make sure you fill out fault logs and bring them in after the 80 hours of work." Hills said hammering his desk excitedly as this was his favourite assignments. Everyone nodded, and once dismissed we slowly filed out and rapidly went to the dining hall for our break. Will led me over to a table and sat me down with a huge, stupidly perfect grin. "What are you so pleased about?" I asked Will as he held my hands in his soft Dukey hands. He looked into my eyes and smirked "I, your best friend, am taking you out tonight! We are going to the student bar for karaoke, drinks and dancing!" I looked at him confused "Oh, really? Tonight?" Will nodded excitedly, "We have one more lesson next, so why don't you go and treat yourself to a new dress for tonight and I will show you have to be a proper university student, just like your fiancé asked for!" I chuckled softly and nodded "Okay, okay. I will do." I said not even bothering to argue with him. Instead I pulled out a bottle of orange squash and started to drink it.

The clock slowly struck 6 pm, and I wasn't up for going shopping. I sat in my dorm, thinking. Thinking about my life. I was 18 and I had a family, not the family I was born with, but yet a family I made on my own. I slowly curled into a ball and sighed. I missed my real family- my parents, my brother and sister and Sam. As I laid and sunk into my duvet, Adelaide waltzed in, with Dean sucking on her lips whilst her hands were submerged down his trousers and in his boxers, feeling around for his Little Dean. My face dropped as I saw, hearing them grunt and groan. My stomach flipped and tied itself into a knot. "Oh Dean, take me like you did last night" Adelaide moaned as she tried to pull Little Dean out of his trousers.

"Eww!! Stop!!" I shouted throwing pillows at them, unable to take anymore. As they heard me, they stopped and blushed deeply "C-Claudia? W-what are you doing back?" Adelaide asked trying to hide her disappointment. "I'm back, baby, and please, don't stop on my account, I'll just go and find Will." I sighed, getting quite emotional. I dug around in my wardrobe for my black cocktail dress and high hells before leaving to find Will's dorm. But as I shut the dorm door, I could hear the grunting start again, and banging against the door. My body cringed and I ran to Will and shut his dorm door behind me. He looked at me confused "Claud? What's wrong?" I shook my head and clung to him "Oh, it was horrible. He had his Little Dean out and she wanted it in her Little Adelaide..." Will sighed and held me close, kissing my forehead, "They've been at it like rabbits all the time you've been away." He said in a soothing tone picking me up and carrying me to his bed, sitting me down on it. His sheets felt like silk as they rippled around my bottom as I sat down. Will took my dress and my shoes and placed them on top of his suitcase. I looked up at him "I need to do my hair and make up. I forgot everything." I sighed realising I would have to go back in there and see stuff I wish I never saw. Will chuckled and shook his head "No need to fear, I've got that covered." He smirked and pulled out a box from under his roommates bed. His roommate dresses in drag so had everything you need to make yourself beautiful for a night out. "Debbie won't mind. She's always putting make up on me, so I'm sure this will be perfectly fine." Will smiled and before I questioned anything, he was on his knees in front of me applying make up to my face, starting with foundation. He rubbed it into my face gently and evenly, being careful not to smudge it. Next was the eyeshadow. Smokey greys were applied to my eyes and gave off an effect that only red carpet actresses can pull off. A flick of eyeliner and a brush of eyeliner was applied. My lips were painted a ruby red and I was ready to get dressed. I slipped off my clothes so I was just in my bra and pants and Will helped me into my dress. "Have you shaved?" He asked looking at my legs, realising how short my dress was going to be. I looked down at them "I think the question is, do I need to shave? You will learn, oh Willy Boy, girls try to go as long as possible without shaving. It's so much effort! And because we hate doing it, we rush it so we cut our legs. Do you want me to cut my legs?" I asked cocking an eyebrow at my giant male buddy. He looked down at me and shook his head, "Girls do shave their underarms though, right?" He asked trying hard not to stare at my underarm area. "Yeah, we shave those. They take seconds." I smiled and patted his cheek slightly. I then walked over to Debbie's mirror and I straightened my black cocktail dress out and made sure my cleavage was at a respectful level. I grabbed my phone, posed and I took a picture and sent it to my fiancé, with the caption Being 'young' and going to get 'drunk'. "Oh he's going to love that photo!" Will smirked as he watched me. "I hope so!" I giggled before taking his hand, "Come on, let's get to the bar!"

Shot after shot, dance after dance and soon, Will and I were having the time of our life. He was twerking to Miley Cyrus and I was stood crunching to the cheesiest British pop. The alcohol was definitely ripe in the air!