Hot Tub & Gymnastics Sleepover

This imagine will be based around this vlog (media section). When I watched it I imagined Caleb having a girlfriend/friend with him to make it fair since Annie had her friends there.

In this imagine, you're Calebs girlfriend and you are a gymnast too. (I AM NO EXPERT IN GYM SO I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CLASSES)

Your P.O.V
"MOM!" I shouted from my room. "YES sweetie?!" She shouted back. I decided to run down the stairs and talk to her there rather than continuing to shout. I walked into the kitchen and said "Caleb asked me to go for a sleepover, can I please go?" I smiled sweetly. She replied "I don't know, it's your first boyfriend (youre 13), he was your first kiss, now your fist sleepover at a boy house? And you don't like sleepovers too much, they make your anxiety really bad". "Yeah, but Annie is having a bunch of girls from gym over and Hayley is friends with them too. He doesn't wanna be alone. Plus, the girls from gym know me, they're in the younger class, and his mom suggested inviting me! I really want to do this, I can handle it!" I explained. "Okay, I'll text his mom and get the information!" She smiled. I shouted thanks and ran upstairs to pack.

A sleepover. It may not be a big deal to some, but Ive always been very close to home, especially since being homeschooled! I have anxiety and panic attacks and I tend to get them if I try to stay over someone's house, but it feels different this time. It's something about Caleb who makes my fears disappear. I'm just super close with my family, they care for me so things like this are a big deal, but our moms are close friends so that's how we know each other and that's one of the reasons why moms letting me go.

*NEXT DAY*
"sweetie, are you ready for gymnastics? Calebs moms gonna take you home from there okay?" Mum said coming into my room. "Yeah, Caleb texted me. He's coming too, since I only have an hour and a half class this morning he's gonna come and keep me company and we can chill whilst Annie and Hayley are doing gym." I said whilst putting a bobby pin into my high pony. "Okay honey. We're leaving in 10!" She said exiting my room.

I had my gym bag packed with my gymnastics gear, some snacks, a drink, hair brush, spare money, track pants and jumper invade I get cold after and a few other things. I also had my sleepover bag packed with pjs, swim suit (since they have a hot tub and live by this lake thing), skin things, makeup, toiletries, clothes and some other things. I double checked I had everything then headed to the car where my mom was waiting

*At the gym*
"Okay, later sweetie. Sure you don't want me to come in?" My mom said as she pulled into the parking lot. "It's okay, Annie's class doesn't start till my half hour conditioning class finishes. Then I have a half hour break, then my one hour class starts. Then Annie and Hayley have a one hour class (at the same time). So basically they wont be here just yet." I explained. "Okay sweetie, remember your mannered, have fun. Love you." She smiled. "Love you too," I said and leaned to Kiss her cheek and waved before grabbing my bags and heading inside.

My first class stated in about 5 minutes so I put my stuff down, took off my leggings and jumper and already had my leotard on. It was always cold in the waiting area/viewing area (hence the leggings and hoodie) but warm in the actual gym so I decided to head in. By the time I was there the class was about to start. I was talking to a girl called Lea (my gym bestie). About 10 minutes before my class ended I saw Hayley waving at me so I waved back and figured they must of just arrived.

Once we finished the class I headed to the waiting area to find Caleb&co! "HIIII EMILY!!!" Hayley shouted at me and ran for a hug. I laughed and replied with "HIII HAYLEY!" whilst hugging back and laughing. "Hellloooooo!" Annie said and gave me a hug. "Helloooooooooooooooo!!" I replied and hugged her. "Hey sweetie how are you. You looked great out there! Middle splits are perfectly flat!" Calebs mom said whilst hugging me. "Hi, I'm good and thank you, finally got them flat!" I laughed. "BOOOO!" Someone shouted from behind every and put their hands on my shoulders. I tuned and round to see Caleb and hugged him. "Heyyyyy." We said at the same time and laughed. "Caleb take Emily and her things to car please," his mom said chucking him the keys. "Sure, c'mon." He said grabbing my bag in one hand and my hand in the other. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on whilst walking. Caleb put my sleepover bag into the trunk of the car and gave me a proper hug once we were away from everyone. "How are you babe?" He asked. "I'm good thanks, how are you? Excited for like 10000000000girls to be squealing all night!" I laughed. His arms still around my waist and mine around his neck. "Wellllll, I have you!" He said. "Always." I replied and kissed him sweetly before we headed inside.