Relationships Suck

"You are such an egotistical jerk!" Becky Lynch screamed at her boyfriend, Corey Graves.

"What are you talking about? It's not like I was flirting with them or anything!" Corey defended himself. "All those fans asked for was a picture and I took one with them."

"Those 2 girls kissed you on the cheek right in front of me!"

"I don't understand what the big deal is. It's not like I made out with them."

"The big deal is that this always happens. Can't you just say 'no I have a girlfriend'?"

Corey threw his hands in the air, "Why do you have to get so jealous about everything?"

Becky slapped him across the face, "I'm not jealous!" she stomped.

Corey rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I'm going to go get a drink." he grabbed his keys from the nightstand then slammed the door behind him.

Becky stuck her tongue out at him when he had his back turned. "Fuck!" she exclaimed, throwing herself onto the bed. She got her phone from her purse and texted somebody.

Becky💋: Can I go over to your hotel room? I really need somebody to talk to.

Finn🎨: Sure. My hotel room is directly above yours.
___________________
-Finn's room-

"You guys seriously fight a lot." Finn said, handing Becky a Pepsi as he sat beside her on the couch.

"It's not me. It's him."

Finn gave her the -really- look. "Becky, you have to take responsibility sometimes."

She ran her hands through her orange hair, "I know. I love Corey, I really do, but he just makes me so mad. Sometimes I want to kiss him and most of the times I want to punch him." Finn chuckled. "It's not funny."

"This is why I don't do relationships."

"You don't do relationships because you're too shy around women."

He nodded, "That's a reason too."

She laughed. There was something about Finn that always made Becky happy every time she talked to him. He was such a nice guy. That's why he was her best friend. "You're a good looking guy. So don't let the fear of rejection stop you from asking someone out."

"Did I ever tell you the story about me throwing up on a girl I liked in 7th grade when she was about to kiss me?"

"Finn..."

"Yeah?"

"That was me."

"Oh shit." he blushed, "I still feel bad about that. For the rest of the year I tried getting you to kiss me but it didn't work."

Becky started laughing, "Cuz I didn't want to get puked on again!"

"Gosh, that was so embarrassing. I kicked myself for that the entire year."

Becky leaned her head onto his shoulder and held his hand. "I was so mad when that happened but I still wanted you to be my friend."

"Yeah. Everybody thought we were dating and I was over here like 'no, I wish but I ruined it.' " Finn looked down at Becky, who was giving him a coy gaze. She hasn't given him that look in years. "Becky." he whispered, "I know what you're trying to do. You're with Corey and I'm not going to get in the middle of that."

She pouted, making Finn feel bad about making her sad. "I'm sorry." Becky apologized. Finn leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Are you sure?" She asked trying to change his mind.

"No." Finn placed his hand on the side of Becky's tan face. He leaned in and slowly planted his lips on hers.

Becky felt herself wanting more. She hooked her legs on the side of his waist and was now sitting on his lap, being able to deepen the kiss. She started tugging at his white t-shirt trying to pull it off of his muscular body.

Finn groaned in pleasure, feeling Becky bite his bottom lip. His hand was resting on the small of her back, which allowed him to gently lie her down on the couch.

He lifted his shirt up, throwing it to the side of the room. Becky brought her tank top over her head with Finn's help.

Becky bit her bottom lip, holding in a moan when he began kissing down her neck and along her collarbone. Finn unclipped her bra using his free hand and started massaging her breasts.

He felt her hand unbuttoning his jeans, trying to slide them down. Once all of their clothes were off Finn slowly entered Becky's being. She gasped when she felt his 9inch cock get buried deep inside of her.

"F-Finn." she cooed, clutching on his hair, "Fuck me harder." She whispered seductively in his ear.

Her warm breath on his neck sent chills up his spine. Finn knew this was wrong but it felt so right.

He did exactly what Becky said, making her feel as if she were in heaven. Finn wanted to pleasure Becky in every way possible. She nearly screamed his name when he plunged faster and deeper into her hot pussy.

Becky pushed Finn off of her then began riding him. Their moans flowed together in sync making this moment feel even better. He grasped his hands on her hips, helping her to bounce harder and faster on his rock hard cock.

Reaching the peek of their climax, Finn turned her around to where she was now facing him. They looked into each others eyes, as they both released, gasping at the same time.

Becky giggled, "Not so bad, Bálor." she winked, getting off of him and then started putting her clothes back on.

Finn tried catching his breath after their 'wild ride' so to speak. "This is the last time, Becky."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She rolled her eyes, then opened the hotel door to leave, "You're a great kisser by the way." she smirked before leaving.