Death of loved ones

4 year old Naruto's Pov 3:49 AM

I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes and looked around studying my room.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

I got up and slowly went to the bathroom in my tiny little ramen pajamas.

I. Love. Ramen.

'Today is an important day.. But I can't seem to remember..'

"OH!!" I yelled excited.

Today is Christmas!! I get to spend time with mommy and daddy! My aunt Kina is visiting today!

She's gonna buy me a present because she missed my 4th birthday, So now I get two presents from her!

'I can't wait!'

'Today is gonna be so much fun!'

I quickly brushed my teeth and ran downstairs expecting everyone to be preparing for this day, but instead I saw pure hell.

'M-mommy? D-daddy? I cried.

On my living room floor were two bloody bodies, so lifeless. No breathing could be heard bedsides my hyperventilating self.  The only people who cared for me, the only ones that loved me. The only ones that understood that I wasn't the demon spawn. They knew I was me, Uzumaki Naruto. The holder of kura not the actual demon itself. The only people who don't and would never hate me because of what I hold inside of me.

'Look what you did you demon spawn' an unknown voice from my mind spoke.

'You murdered your own parents you monster' it sneered.

'What do you have to say for yourself?!' The voice yelled.

'This is all your fault' it harshly spoke making me flinch.

'I DIDN'T DO THIS! I WOULD NEVER HURT MOMMY AND DADDY!' I cried.

I rushed to the lifeless bloody bodies on the floor. I Sobbed uncontrollably and hugged my dead parents as if it where to bring them back to life.

"Please, please! wake up!" I cried.

"No" I said.

'Please tell me this is a nightmare'

"No" I pleaded.

'Nobody will ever love me'

"No" I cried.

'I miss you mommy and daddy'

"No" I said as I broke down.

"This can't be happening!" I sobbed.

"Today was supposed to be a happy day" I cried.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed.

"HELP ME PLEASE!"

"MY FAMILY IS REALLY HURT!"

"PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled.

"Mommy! Please don't do this! Wake up!! You can't leave me here alone! We were supposed to have fun! Today was our day! Wake up!" I sobbed.

"Daddy.." I cried.