10

6 more days to prom

" Baek, I'm doomed! I have nothing to wear and I don't know what color she is wearing to prom! " Chanyeol was freaking out. Never in his life he thought he would be in the position he was right now.

Panicking about prom.

" Then ask her duh. " Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he continued texting. Chanyeol sighed and snacthed Baekhyun's phone out of his hand.

" MY PHONE! " Baekhyun immeadietly streched his short arms, trying to retrieve his phone. Chanyeol lifted it higher.

" Are you gonna help me or not? " Chanyeol asked. Looking down on the struggling Baekhyun.

" I don't have a choice do i? " Baekhyun gave up and sat on the floor.

" Nope. " Chanyeol said and gave Baekhyun his phone back.

Baekhyun happily took his phone and continued texting.

" Who are you texting? " Chanyeol asked. He was curious why his own best friend wouldn't stop texting.

" Kang Seulgi. " Baekhyun replied, still staring at the small screen in his hand.

" You like her don't ya? " Chanyeol started teasing his best friend. This was new for Chanyeol as Baekhyun never had a crush on a girl that is not an idol.

" Bullshit. " Baekhyun said. A small smile crept on his face after. Chanyeol started jumping.

" Ah! My best friend is in love. Wow I have to tell everone. Let me call yura noona. " Chanyeol fished out for his phone and unlocked his phone.

" DON'T YOU DARE. " Baekhyun warned Chanyeol.

" Watch me. " Chanyeol pressed on his sister name and pressed the phone against his ear. He smirked at Baekhyun.

" Noona! Guess what? "

" What. "

" Baekhyun has a cru- OUCH BAEKHYUN WHY DID YOU KICK ME? " Chanyeol gripped on his phone tightly. He groaned in pain. Baekhyun quickly snatched Chanyeol's phone.

" Forget everything your brother said thanks bye! " Baekhyun hung up the phone and tossed it on his couch.

" Tch. I'm leaving see you tomorrow. " Chanyeol grabbed his phone and left Baekhyun's house.

Chanyeol decided to text Wendy.

chogiwow
wendy i'm bored

seungwow
oh hey sory for not answering your messages back then. i was pretty busy.

choiwow
only 6 more days to prom !!! see you soon ;)

seunwow
hopefully :')