Chapter 1

A week later..

    It's been a week since the performance and my family is finally back in town. Oliver and I decided that it was the right time we should tell our parents that I'm pregnant. I was terrified if my mom would be angry at me for having unprotected sex when she was gone. I mean if I was her I would be pissed. But.. I told myself, eventually I would have to tell her.

    "So mom, can Oliver come over for dinner?" I asked. She nods "Of course, honey. Dinner is almost done." Then she continued to make dinner. Grabbing my phone, I began to call Oli.

    "Oliver?" "Yeah?" He answered. "Oh, so I decided that maybe we should tell my mom about it at tonight's dinner.." "Okay, that sounds alright. I'll see you in a bit, baby. I love you." I smile brightly "I love you too."

    Oliver had arrived and I got the dinner table ready, while my mom brought the food to the table. "So mom.." I spoke up while we were eating. "Yes, honey?" She asked. I felt myself getting nervous, and Oliver held my hand. As I looked at him, he nods and whispered "It'll be okay." I stood quiet and said "I'm pregnant." "For how long now?" She questioned. "She's been pregnant for about almost two weeks now," Oli answered to her. She drops her fork and I could tell she was upset "And how are you going to support this baby?" I stayed quiet and looked down "Well.. Oliver is going on tour and I'm planning on finishing scho-" Oli cuts me off "I was thinking about making a clothing line when my band gets bigger and I was also thinking MaryJane could be a model for it." My mom nods "Well.. I'm upset. But theres nothing you can do now but support the baby." I smiled "Thanks for understanding, mom." She nods and we all continue to eat dinner, quietly and awkwardly.

    Cuddling in bed with Oliver, I laid on his chest. "After tour, maybe we can buy a house or an apartment.." Oliver suggested and I sighed "When are you leaving? And maybe we can do that." He kisses my forehead and stayed quiet "I don't know yet. But don't worry.. it'll go by fast. I can't wait to spend my life with you." "This is getting me sad.. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Anyways, tomorrow we have school.. Can you cuddle with me and leave till I fall asleep?" Oliver nods and wraps his arms around me while rubbing circles on my back "Goodnight, love."

Next morning..

    I groaned as the sun hit my eye. Throwing the sheets off of me, I got out of bed and changed out of my pajamas. "Here sweetie, have some waffles," my mom says while handing me a plate of waffles with blueberries. Nick came down stairs and sat across from me at the dinner table "So.. is it true you're pregnant?" He asked. I dropped my fork "What the hell, mom! You told Nick already?!" Nick bursted in laughter, seeing me upset. "Eventually he would have found out," my mom responded. I rolled my eyes and decided to walk to school.

||Oliver's POV||

    While walking to school, I was thinking of ways to tell MaryJane that I'm leaving after tomorrow to go to tour. I knew she would be upset and heartbroken. But I can't just leave without saying goodbye. As I saw MaryJane, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. She smiles "Good morning, Syko." "Good morning, beautiful." Then I walked MaryJane to her class.

||MaryJane's POV||

    When I was walking with Oliver in the hallway, I realized everyone was giving me looks. Looking down, I was thinking do they know? "Just ignore them," Oliver whispered in my ear. "I know.." I sighed. Oliver dropped me off at my class, and I noticed that Cody looked like he hasn't slept. And weirdly, Cody had stared at me the whole entire time in class.

    Walking to my locker to get my text book for next period, I realized that my lock was jammed, which meant I would be late to class. I thought I was alone in the hallway until I see Cody approaching me. As he got closer to me, he hit my locker behind me "WHY MARYJANE. WHY?" He yelled angrily with pain. "What.. what are you talking about?" I asked him, frightened. "Don't act fucking stupid! I saw the video! The video where you announced that you're having Oliver's baby!" I had my back against the locker and he put his hands on my locker beside me, which I couldn't escape. "I told you Cody.. I don't love you like that.." I whispered while tears were streaming down my cheeks. I could see the pain in his eyes "It should have been me.. You should have been with me. I loved you. It hurt's seeing you with him," he teared up. I slid down my locker, Cody was scaring me. Especially his yelling made it even worse. He went down on his knees "Look me straight in the eyes and tell me if you ever loved me." I looked straight in his eyes and shook my head "I'm sorry.." He gets up and walks away. I could hear him sniffling in the distance.

    As I went into the bathroom, I saw that I looked like a mess. Then I decided to skip the rest of school. Cody needed to realize that I love Oliver and I'm going to have Oli's child. I never knew Cody loved me that much until now. I felt bad for him honestly, but he needed to understand. Imagine being in his spot.. knowing that you love someone so much but they don't love you back. Realizing that made me feel like shit.

    Walking out of school, I decided to walk to the park to clear my mind. Walking around always calmed me down. I checked my phone to see Oliver texted me.

Oliver- Where are you babe?

MaryJane- I'm skipping the rest of school.

Oliver- Where are you, love? Are you alright?

MaryJane- No, I'm not alright. And the park.

    He had stopped texting me and twenty minutes later I saw Oliver. He had two cups of Starbucks in his hand, and handed me one. It was a Caramel frappuccino, my favorite. We sat in the parks parking lot in the shade, since it was a hot day. "Thanks Olober, you know me too well." He laughs "I like that nick name, and of course I do. So.. what's wrong love?" I sighed and told him the story about Cody. Oliver looked upset and sad "Love.. I'm leaving after tomorrow to go to tour.." I felt my heart break in pieces "Are you serious, Oliver? You're telling me, I only get to see you tomorrow and you leave?" He nods "I'm sorry love.." Then Oliver was tearing up. I hug Oliver and he wraps his arms around me, then whispers "I love you so much.. please don't be sad when I'm gone." I try holding back the tears "I can't promise that, Oliver." He lets go "Remember what I said.. It'll be fast. I promise." Oli puts his pinkie out and I laughed "You're such a child, Olober." "Deal with it. I'm gonna be like this especially after we get married," he winked and we both pinkie promised.

    We were laying on the fresh green grass and Oliver was reading me parts from my favorite book All The Bright Places. "What if life could be this way? Only the happy parts, none of the terrible, not even the mildly unpleasant. What if we could just cut out the bad and keep the good? This is what I want to do with Violet - give her only the good, keep away the bad, so that good is all we ever have around us."

    Oliver and I began walking to his house "We should tell your parents." Oliver nods "They should be home." When we arrived at his house, he yelled loudly "MUM! DAD! MaryJane and I have something to tell you." His parents came down, and we all sat in the living room. Oliver takes a deep breathe and spoke up "MaryJane is pregnant.." "Well Oliver. You better support MaryJane and the baby," his dad Ian says. "Yeah Oliver. She's an amazing girl.. keep her. We're not upset, Oliver. Just please don't do anything dumb? And support them," his mom Carol added. Oliver nodded "I know. I was thinking after tour we could buy a house." His parents nodded "That's a good idea."

    Oliver dropped me off at my house "We're hanging out ALL day tomorrow love," Oli said while pecking my lips. "First, we have to go to the doctors to check on the baby to see if everything's alright. And okay.. goodnight Olober, love you." He nods "Alright, love you. Goodnight."

    I walked into the house to see my mom passed out on the couch and saw my brother playing video games, nothing new. "Go to sleep soon you lameo." "Alright." I got in my pajamas and got ready to sleep until I felt arms around me. I turned and saw it was Oliver "Oliver wh-" Oliver cut me off "Shhh.. go to sleep baby girl." Wrapping my arms around him, I buried my face into his chest and fell asleep feeling safe.