I Met Him On Omegle (4)

I Met Him On Omegle 

Chapter 4

[Picture of Rose]

---------------------------

“I’m Andi Jones,” I replied, biting my bottom lip.

            “Andi? Oh, that’s pretty! Is it short for anything?”

            “Yeah, it’s short for Andrea.”

            “Awh, you’ve got a really pretty name,” Rose said, flashing me a grin. I felt overly awkward now that I knew she was Rose Sterve but I couldn’t just walk away. “What part of Australia are you from?”

            “New South Wales.” What could I ask her? Is Jesse Gray a good boyfriend? Something told me that me asking that wouldn’t go down very well.

            “I visited there some time last year. The beaches are amazing,” I smiled. I had expected her to be bitch, call me stereotypical but that was my first thought. Rose was anything but a bitch; she was really nice. Her phone beeped and I stared at her as she looked down at her phone and smiled, letting out a small laugh. She looked up and explained, “It’s my boyfriend, Jesse.” Rose grinned. “He’s incredible,” she continued. “He’s so romantic and really handsome. He’s my everything.” She glanced afar, dreamingly.

            “How’d you meet?” I questioned without thinking of how that would sound.

            Rose didn’t seem to mind and told me, “We’ve been going to school together since the 9th grade and he just randomly asked me out last year. I had liked him forever, of course. I love him so much.” 

            “Does he know you love him?” Great Andi. I’m sure if she didn’t think you sounded like a creep before she does now.

            She nodded, “Yeah. He was the first one to say it, a couple of months ago.”

            “That’s great Rose, you’re really lucky.”

            “I’m actually having this party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you wanted to come?” she chirped. “You could meet Jesse and Jesse’s best friend is single and pretty cute. You guys would hit it off!”

            No, definitely not. I didn’t want to meet Jesse or Ryan and I knew if I went there wasn’t a chance I wouldn’t see them.

            “Uh… I don’t know.”

            “It would be heaps of fun! My parents are out of town.” I was trying desperately to think of an excuse but nothing came to my mind.

            “I don’t think my parents would let me…” my voice trailed off.

            “Oh,” Rose pouted. “Sneak out! I’m sure they won’t notice.”

            “Um… okay, I guess…?” I was such an idiot; I didn’t know how to say no. Maybe my parents would say no. There was no way in hell I was sneaking out; if I did and my parents found out they’d kill me.

            “Can I have your number? I’ll text you the details.” I nodded, giving her my number.

            “Rose! Can we leave?!” Her younger brother James sulked.

            “Yeah, yeah, one second.” She turned to me. “I’ll see you tomorrow night, don’t ditch me.” She laughed. “Dress to kill!” She told me as she left the shop.  I stayed in the ice-cream store for a couple more minutes before leaving.

            I was walking back to the hotel, admiring the scenery and a guy walked out of a house, chuckling to himself softly. The boy could only be described fully with one word. Cute. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking and tripped because of the uneven cement.

            “Shit,” I muttered to myself.

            “You okay?!” the guy yelled, jogging over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I turned to face him. He had boyish features.

            “Yeah, I’m fine,” I murmured, blushing at my clumsiness.

            “I’m Alec,” he introduced. “You’re not from around here, are you?” I shook my head. “I could show you around tomorrow – my boyfriend would simply adore you, you’re adorable.” If Alec hadn’t mentioned his boyfriend then I would have never thought that he was gay.   

            What do I have to lose, I thought to myself. I’m going to a party with a bunch of strangers tomorrow night, aren’t I?

            “Uh… I’ll just leave you with your boyfriend.”

            “Oh come on! We’ll have a great time and we can show you all the awesome parts of LA!”

            “Mhmm, I suppose so.”

            “Great!” He chirped. “It’s settled. You’re staying at a hotel right?” I nodded in reply. “Well, my boyfriend and I will come and pick you up… if that’s alright with you.”

            “Of course it is.” I already knew I’d have an amazing time with Alec, he seemed like he’d be good company. I gave him my number and he gave me his. We spoke for a little while before I said that I should be going home. My parents would probably start getting worried because I had been gone for a couple of hours.

            “Do you want a ride to your hotel?” he asked.

            I shook my head, smiling, “It’s okay, I’m fine walking, I want to explore a bit anyway.”

            “Well bye Andi. I’ll text you a bit later, that cool?”

            “Yeah, see you!” I started walking off, smiling to myself.

~

I know, I know I suck at uploading but I'm working on chapter 5 now so it should be up tomorrow or Saturday at the latest c: I also know that this chapter is short but I'm trying to pace the book out because I feel like things are happening way to quickly. What do you all think of Alec? 

A picture of Diana was supposed to be on chapter 3 but when I checked just now, it wasn't there so if you couldn't see the picture of her - it is on chapter 3 now. 

Picture of Megan Fox who plays Rose Sterve to the right