Chapter 6

You started to panic. You had promised Dipper that exactly this wouldn't happen. You wanted to go talk to him, but didn't want to tell him about your deal. Bill wasn't even fair! He had practically tricked you into making this deal. Who knows if those dreams were even real, right? At least that's what you wanted to think...

Thankfully no one was home. You went downstairs and had some breakfast. When you finished, you went back upstairs and got dressed. You had figured out a plan of how to cover up what happened to your eye that way you could go see Dipper. You brushed your hair and started moving your hair to cover your eye. Now no one could see the triangle. You just needed to make sure it stayed that way.

You walked out of your house with your phone and earbuds. You were going to listen to (favorite song), but didn't feel like it. You just walked through the woods to the Mystery Shack, with just the wind in the trees making the only sound.

When you were close to the Shack, and weren't looking where you were going, you ran into someone. "Oh my god, are you okay?" you asked. "Yeah, fine." The person you bumped into was a blonde-haired boy who looked about the same age as you. You smiled a little awkwardly and walked a little farther to the Mystery Shack.

When you knocked on the door, Mabel greeted you at the front with Waddles. "Oh, hi (y/n)!" she said with a smile. "Have you met Waddles yet?" She held the pig up close to your face. You smiled a little and said, "No, I don't think I have!" There was a short awkward silence. "Hey, is Dipper here?" "Uh, yeah, I think he's upstairs! I'll go get him, hang on a sec!" She put Waddles down on the floor and ran upstairs to get Dipper.

Waddles was standing there looking adorable and you couldn't help but smile and pick him up. "Hey, Waddles." you said. The pig looked up at you and made an "Oink!" sound. You smiled and put him back down when you heard footsteps from upstairs. "Hey, (y/n)." you heard Dipper say. "Oh, hey Dipper." You smiled awkwardly, moving your hand to make sure your hair was still covering your eye. "I like what you did with your hair," he said, also with an awkward smile.

You followed him into the Mystery Shack, and noticed a bunch of tourists looking at all of the cheap "mysteries" that Stan had put together. Dipper walked upstairs to his room in the attic, and you followed. You wanted to know a little more about Bill, if he knew more than what he had told you. Both of you sat down together on Dipper's bed, and Dipper asked, "So, do you wanna see more stuff from the Journal?" "Sure!" you said, and he started flipping through it.

He started showing you a bunch of cool stuff about gnomes and alien spaceships and the strange shape of the cliffs, but all you wanted to see was the page about Bill. After about ten minutes of flipping through the Journal, he came to a page with this weird wheel with Bill inside it. "What the heck is that?" you asked. "I still don't really know, but I think it has something to do with Bill..." He stared at the page for a minute and you looked at the wheel, and started to notice some of the symbols. "Hey Dipper, I think that's the same pine tree that's on your hat!" He looked at the pine tree. "Hey, it is...that's weird." He noticed some of the other symbols. "And Mabel has a shooting star like that on one of her sweaters!" He pointed to it. "And that's the question mark on Soos's shirt! But what does it mean...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so, 2 months later I finally update, I'm really bad at this whoops. I had written down a bunch of ideas for where I was going to go with this fanfic, but then Dipper and Mabel vs The Future happened...(who saw that by the way?)

So either I'm going to keep going (and hopefully get better with updates because I have ideas) but continue from BEFORE DAMVTF, like it hasn't happened yet.

Or I can just stop with the fanfic.

So just post what you want me to do down in the comments (which I'll get better at reading, if anyone even reads this after a two month break) and I'll go from there.