Chapter 1 ⭐️

( 09-03-18) honestly this was written as a child and maybe if you look in the comments you can see but I was dealing with an eating disorder I still lowkey am and my image on body weight as a child was fucked up so me now just wants to say that there was no need for skyler to lose weight she could of stayed with josh had good friends and all that and if any love interest truly loved her would of been with her no matter what but I did write this as a child i was in a bad state on weight . I remember being 119 and still being told I was fat because I had baby weight like being chubby in my face and tummy and people had so much to say compared to me now a tad over weight but honestly more healthy then then my self growth has grown a lot. But I'm sorry if the concept offends you and I am thinking if once I do edit it to change a few things. )

2017: Ok so I decided I had enough, I'm sick of mean comments and I'm sick of getting this is horrible I don't understand why people read this etc. I explain before and in many chapters this is my oldest writing I had yet to delete which is carp yes but I leave it for me So I can go look at how much I improve hell you can read three chapters and compare them to my new writing. So read at your own will but rude comments will be deleted not because I can't take it just because it irritates me how after I say this is old and in no way will be edit I get you write worse then a kindergarten. And no In no way is my writing like me it's far different I change so.much so yeah read at you own will.

Chapter 1 ✬

Many say behind a flash back there is a memory that is happy or painful . In this case, my memories are not filled joy but pain. My flash backs are usually filled with pain, hatred and hurt . If i did have a happy memory it was usually ruined by a painful memory.

....

"Hey Sky, come here", my best friend Seth said. He had chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes, that looked like brown most of the time and his tan made him look really cute. He had been nice before but since he is hanging out with my sister, he has changed. Let's just say, his teenage hormones were kicking in a little early.

"Ok, but we're going to be late for school", I said rolling my eyes, annoyed with his attitude since, I knew at the sight of his face he wanted to ditch class.

"Yeah, so who cares? " Seth said obviously not caring.

"I do", I said crossing my plump arms.

Yes, I'm fat though my stupid sister is so skinny that she almost looks like a tooth pick.

"Well, you are not at all cool ", he said looking at me dead in the eye.

"Good, because I don't want to hang out with a jerk like you too!", I said furiously. This was because he wanted me to ditch school, hang out with my sister and put one of those stink bombs in the school for fun.

"Good for me too, because I don't want to hang out with an ugly, fat girl. I think I'm going to hang out with your hot and  skinny sister", he said in such a harsh tone that it made my heart sink.

I just kept on walking and caught up with Josh, tears welling up in my eyes. The fact that he rubbed the fact that Amber was skinnier then got to me.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?", Josh asked me in a concerned voice.

"Nothing, but come on we are going to be late for class", I said wiping away my tears that had managed to escape.

"Ok fine, but you will spill the beans in the study hall", he said, looking in my eyes and wiping one of those tears that had managed to escape.

"Ok", I said sounding a bit better.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into class. As we walked in people stared at us. I saw some of the girls were shooting looks that could kill but my mom works in the show biz, they would have to do better.