| The Battle Had Begun |

"We've finally arrived in Shinjuku.."

We all stared up the gigantic walls that protected the Shinjuku city.

Finally,

WARI NO ERAPH--AUTHOR'S POV

"EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! THERE'S VAMPIRE ATTACK!! THE WESTERN DEFENSIVE WALL IS UNDER SIEGE! ALL CIVILIANS,PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE EASTERN WALL NOW!!" They heard the mic over the area boomed.

Just when they had finally reaches their destination,team Shinoa Hiiragi is already filled with chaos,

"What the heck is going on!?"

"Shinjuku is the second city of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army!! There's no way Vampires would be here!"

"Just what has the Vampire annihilation force has been doing!?"

They heard the guards and the civilians arguing amongst the crowds whilst running for their lives.

"So,the vampires are here,huh." Arisa uttered out loud.

Just in cue,the tall building not too far from them exploded-they all look up to see helicopters that either belongs to the Vampires nor the Vampire Annihilation are on a heated battle.

"Eh? That is just like my weapon!" Yoichi exclaimed,catching the guards above shooting arrows to the enemies.

"Not really,it's a down-graded version" Shinoa pointed out,

"Those are just normal weapons,but enchanted.They are like simplified forms of cursed Demon Weapons. Typical firearms are useless against Vampires,remember?" Mitsuba shortly explained,

"Not good,this is turning into a full-scale war.." Kimizuki uttered.

"It's just like Lieutenant Guren said,the Kansai Vampires are planning to destroy us,the Japanese Imperial Demon Army!" -Mitsuba

"SOLDIERS! GO HEAD TO WEST! THEY ARE APPROACHING WITH LARGE FORCES! UNTIL WE JOIN UP WITH THE SHIBUYA'S MAIN FORCES PLEASE DEFEND THIS CITY!!" The announcement was made again.

"So,what about our squad?" Yuu asks,making all of them exchanges looks onto one anothers'.

"We're from the Vampire Annihilation Force so that's sum it up that when there's Vampires, We Obviously Strike Head On! LET'S GO!" Arisa began to ran,followed by the team of the Shinoa Hiiragi squad-to the West side of the Shinjuku City.

WARI NO ERAPH

"Ooh.So,it has begun.They really came to attack us."

Guren Ichinose stood upon a certain ruined high building,his automatic upgraded binoculars in his hands watching one by one of the Vampires squads a few yards away from him.

His eyes then stopped-focusing on a certain light-purple haired Vampire in his white cape standing almightily as watching the city being attacked.

But the sense of a Vampire never been a mistaken,his pair of beastly eyes looks towards Guren's way.

"Uh-oh,shit.He noticed me from this distance?" He puts his binoculars down,but his face didn't show fear at all.

"Erm,Lieutenant Colonel Guren,is this really what you should be doing right now?" A rather soft and feminine voice came up from behind-Sayuri Hanayori,the second Lieutenant..

"Hmm,it's not like i'm taking my own sweet time."  He turns towards the brunette female.

"Well,if they're attacking Shinjuku there must be watch towers around,assuming i'm correct--they're coming here,too.Speak of the devil,here they are,Sayuri."