1 5 t h

Legend:

MACRO- Bold
ZOEY- Italic

"Hey, Macro. It's been a week since the pranking incident, and guess what?"

"What?"

"I still remember."

"Zoey, stop it. You're creeping me out."

"Hehehehe. Never forget."

"Zoey, come on. You've been that creepy all week."

"Hehehehe."

"Zoey! Stop it, you grudge-holding lunatic!"

"Fine, fine. But I WILL get my revenge. Mark my words, Macro the Macchiato Muchacho."

"Yeah, yeah. Hey! I wanna play a game, let's play a game! We're going to say words to be continued by the other so we can make a story. I'll go first....Once upon a time,"

"In the wizarding world,"

"There lived a boy. Literally. He was the 'boy who lived'."

"One day, while he was..."

"....masturbating."

"MACRO!"

"Kidding!"

"Stop creating perverted Harry Potter images in my brain."

"Fine....uh, one day while he was reading..."

"....Chris Pine burst in and told him Voldemort was in the Hogwarts gymnasium with Darth Vader..."

"Hogwarts gymnasium?"

"Shh. Go along with it."

"Chris Pine? Really?"

"Meh. I've always had a tiny crush on him."

"Whatever. Okay, so Chris Pine told Harry that Volde and Vader opened cheerleading auditions and Chris wanted to join, but with a partner. So he invited Harry to audition with him."

"Harry agreed. So they went to the auditions. Then they saw the most horrifying sight; Voldemort and Darth Vader in tight cheerleading outfits."

"Harry cringed. They approached the table and Voldemort said, in an annoying cheerleader voice while chewing gum,'Hey. I'm Volde and this is Vader. Show us whatcha got."

"Hahaha. And so Harry and Chris Pine danced gracefully. When the music stopped, Voldemort said, 'Well, you guys were totes amaze but, like, we're looking for some peppy cheer spirit, not delicate swans so get outta here losers.'"

"Chris Pine was hurt. So he cried and cried and ran out the gymnasium. Harry shrugged and said, 'Oh well. Good luck on your cheer team. That way, you won't be so bent over trying to kill me."

"Volde replied, 'J'yeah, whatevs major losah.'"

"The end."

"Well, that was an awesome story."

"It should be published and mass-produced. We'll be rich! That way, we can buy our house and get ma-um...uh....I mean, buy my house and get...umm....many dogs and find true love like that guy in 101 Dalmatians."

"You have a weird life goal."

••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Ooh. What d'you guys think he was about to say by ma-?

Magnum?
Malnourished?
Maleficent?

Or perhaps

Married?

Hehehehe