Chapter 1 (Y/n) (L/n)

Hey,

My name's (Y/n) and I'm in a way the niece of Pitch Black. Mind you in a way. So when you think of the big scary boogeyman, don't think of me, because I am nothing like him.

Well, my backstory... Pitch had a sort of brother, he considered him one at least, his name was Daniel Malign, he too was at once as evil as Pitch himself. Pitch can be the only boogeyman, the scariest spirit of all time, so where did Daniel fit? Well, he's not another boogeyman, that's for sure. He was different, perhaps the darkness enveloped him to the point that he forgot who he was. The day he met, Victoria (L/n), everything changed, I guess you can say their love, changed him.  She was a mortal, he on the other hand was immortal, this didn't faze them, they were really meant to be. I was eventually born, and I got my mom's last name, (Y/n) (L/n). During the time my father spent with us, he realized that there was more to his life then evil. Pitch despised it. Years after I was born Pitch intended to kill my mother and I in a fire, my mom wasn't as lucky as I am.

That very day of my mother's death, I realized my immortality and similarity to Pitch's powers. After the two of us was presumed dead, my father disappeared, he could be dead for all I know.

I am 300 years old, I am able to be seen by mortals, and control extraordinary powers. I don't want to hurt anyone. Pitch Black is always an exception of course, what he did to my mother was and is unforgivable. I don't fit in, so I really don't talk to much people, it's safer that way. Years filled with loneliness and misery, with the only person left to look up to, being the one person I've grown to despise. Pitch, luckily doesn't know I'm alive, if he did though I would most likely be in a cage in his lair.

Well, that's my life.