Homecoming Part 4

Saturday 9am
Taylors POV:
I got up and I saw that Nicole was still sleeping
I was gonna wake up and say "LETS TURN UP BRUH" and jump on her bed but I decided not to do it and let her sleep. I went downstairs and I gor some breakfast.
Nicoles POV:
I woke up took a shower and brushed my hair. I curled my hair today and I put on some light natural makeup and I wore a crop top long sleeve black shirt with some joggers and tennis shoes. I went downstairs and I saw Gaylor aka Taylor already eating breakfast.
Nicole: Good morning Gaylor
Taylor: Good morning NipNip
Nicole: Hey go get dressed and ready we are going to the mall with Matt and Cameron.
Taylor: OML YASSS LOOKAT (Lookat is an inside joke)
Taylors POV:
I run upstairs and I take a quick shower. I part my hair in the middle and curl it just like Nicoles. I wear this crop top shirt that says "Im actaully a mermaid" with some jeans and tennis shoes like Nicole too. I worse some light makeup and I worse some light pink lip gloss
Nicole: ARE YOU READY!
Taylor: YASSS
And I run dowstairs
Nicole: You look bootyful!
Taylor: THANK YOU 🙏!
We both starting dying then Cameron called Nicole to go outside because he was there waiting for us and he was driving us to this open mall. When we get outside I sit in the back seat with Matt and Nicole sits in the passenger seat with Cameron and when Nicole got in both Cam and Nipnip (aka Nicole) kissed eachother it was so cute! Relation ship goals tbh... Nicole and Cameron were talking the whole way but me and Matt didnt really say anything. I was super shy to talk to him for some reason. Im just thinking what If I say something weird and mess up?! Or make everything awkward? Things like that.. We finally arrive at the mall aka no more awkwardness with Matt. Cameron reaches for Nicoles hands and they were holding eachother hands and then Cam kissed her forehead! Im freaking out in the inside they are just so cute! Then I finally get the guts to talk to Matt.
Taylor: Arent they so cute?!
Matt: Ya haha I wish I had a relationship like them..
And he looks at me and smiles
Taylor: Same...
Then we didnt really talk. Its hard to talk to him I dont really know how to talk to him or what to say!
Nicoles POV:
Everywhere we went Cameron was holding my hand. It was so cute. I love him so much! And im like crazy in love with him. All of us (Matt Taylor Cameron and Me) go to diffrent stores but the guys didnt really buy anything just a few shirts. I got a bunch of makeup because I love doing my makeup its fun! And Taylor just bought some tumblr af outfits like always!
At the end of the day everybody was super tired and hungry!
Matt: GUYS IM HUNGRY!
Me: I KNOW RIGHT SAME!
Taylor: What do you guys want to eat?
Cameron: Um anything really im so hungry I dont care what we eat right now I just need food
And we all laugh and Taylor and I say YAS!
Me) How about we get pizza?!
Taylor) OML YAS PIZZA LETS GO GET PIZZA!
Nicole) Matt and Cam you guys should get some clothes and spend the night at our house and we can order some Dominos pizza!
Matt: Okay that sounds cool!
Taylor: YAS
Cameron: Okay lets go then im starving!
Cameron smiles at me and he grabs my hand. I love when he does that.
Taylors POV:
Im actaully super excited that Matt is staying over maybe we can talk more.
Cameron arived at Matts place and he got his clothes then Cam went to his place with Nash. And we drive back to our (Nicole and I's) Place. We orderd an extra large pepperoni pizza. And It finally got here me and Nicole were freaking out because we were so hungry.
Nicole: OML YAS PIZZA IS FINALLY HERE! DAMN THAT TOOK FOREVER!
Cameron gets the door and he pays for it! He i super sweet Nicole is lucky to have him and they are super cute!
Then we just watched movies and made some vines together. Nicole and I got some hate on Matt and Cams vine but it wasent a lot mostly all of them were positive. Then everybody got tired.
Nicoles POV:
Cameron fell asleep I didnt want to wake him up but he didnt really look comfortable so I woke him up so we can go sleep in my room.
Nicole: Cam wake up!
Cameron: Huh? Oh sorry haha
Nicoles: Its fine go put on your pajamas and lets go to sleep.
Cameron: Okay
We both walked upstairs and Cameron got in my bathroom and changed. He put on some sweatpants and only sweatpants. His body was so amazing I really couldent stop starin and I didnt know I was staring for so long!
Cameron: What? You like what you see? *And he laughs*
Nicole: Oml sorry I didnt mean to...
Cameron: Its fine Haha
We both laugh and I turn off the lights and I cuddle in my bed with Cameron.
Nicole: Okay good night baby I love you!
Cameron: Love you too good night beautiful.
And after that I fell asleep.
Taylors POV:
Oh shoot... I was done stairs alone with Matt and I didnt know what to say! Then I just said:
Taylor: Hey lets go into my room im getting kinda sleepy..
Matt: Okay!
Then he picks me up bridal style and we both laugh while going upstairs. Then he throws me on the bed and he tickles me!
Taylor: *Says while laughing* MATT.. S-S-S-TAHP!
Matt: Awe fine haha
We both laugh Matt then turns off the light and  he jumps into bed and we cuddle together!
Matt: Okay good night cutie.
Taylor: Awe good night Mattasaurus
We both laugh and we fall alseep into eachothers arms.