Chapter 18

I opened my eyes and sat up. Okay time to go to the park. I went over to the window and then rememebered my phone. That's right, if they call I'll need it. I grabbed my phone and turned towards the window.

"Uwwaaa." I fell backwards after seeing Alex on the tiny balcony outside. "What the hell? Whya re you here?" He looked unconcerned and shrugged. "Let me in." I gave him a look and shook my head.

"He sighed and got a toothpick. He unlocked the door and walked in. I back towards the door and reached for the handle. He grabbed my hand stopping it, and squeezed it tight. "Oww, what are you doing?" I grimiced in pain and held my hand after he let go.

"Punishment." He whispered close to my ear and I shivered. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He kissed me roughly as I tried to push him off again.

"St-stop." I managed to say while he was kissing me. He stared at me blankly and bit down on my lip. I gasped as he slipped his toungue in roaming my mouth freely again.

"Ngghh." He smirked and kept kissing me roughly. He finally got up and licked his lips. "That was punishment. Well then see you later Shiro." He walked to the window and jumped down and landed perfectly.

The tears stained my cheeks and my eyes were swollen from crying too much. I got up and left the room. I closed the window and jumped down from the balcony.

I walked to the park and sat there thinking. Why does he do that to me? I'm really bothered by this. I hope I find my real parents soon.

"Shiro." I turned my head and saw my adoptive mom. My eyes widened and I got up from the swing. "So this is where you've been. Your really troublesome, you know."

I backed away not letting her near me. "Stay away from me." She glared at me and then another figure appeared. My adoptive father. "When we get home your gonna be in so much trouble you little brat!" He spat at me.

I whimpered and kept backing away as the stranger inched forward. "Do you not like your own mother." She sneered. My eyes widened again. "Mother? You call yourself my MOTHER! Your not my mom. We're just strangers to each other."

She glared at me. "You dare say that again you little bitch." I fliched at her voice and ran away. "Catch him." She yelled to my adoptive father. He ran after me but since he was old, he didn't have nearly as much energy or strength as me.

I was always a fast runner so it wasn't easy to cath me. I ran far away and eventually lost him. I panted and gasped for air.

I couldn't breathe and sat down. It was really dark now and I had no idea where I was. I looked at my surroundings but they were unfamiliar. Where am I? How do I get back home? I sat there trying to breathe slowly.

It was cold and pitch black. I couldn't see anything around me. I heard footsteps and froze. "Hey. Are you okay?"

It was a woman's voice. It was soft with a sweet caring tone. I looked up and saw the woman's worried face. I nodded and she looked relieved.

"It's pretty cold out here. Why don't you come to my house and stay for a bit." She smiled sweetly at me and I stared.

"I couldn't possibly impose on you. I'll be fine." I whispered quietly enough for her to hear me. She shook her head. "That's not good for a highschool boy. You need proper rest. You can't stay outside with all the crazy people."

She took my arm and pulled me to my feet. She was a little bit taller than me and had straight blonde hair with dark blue eyes. Yes, she was, in fact, very pretty.

*********

We got to her place and she opened the door. "I'm hoome~." She called out. A man came out of the kitchen. "Welcome home." He looked over at me confused. "Who is this?"

"Ah, I met this boy on the street. It was really cold so I offered to take him here."

"So it's like that huh." He smiled at me and held out his hand as I shook it. "I'm Kazuto and you are?"

"Shiro. Nice to meet you." He smiled once again and nodded. The house smelled sweet and it looked like it had been recently cleaned. "We still have upstairs to clean so we need to get started."

The woman pouted but nodded. "Did you tell him your name yet?" She gasped and turned around towards me. "Sorry, I'm Ellie. Nice to meet you." She giggled and shook my hand.

"Now time to clean upstairs." She was about to skip upstairs when I spoke up.

"Um, if you want, I could help clean upstairs for you." She turned towards me suprised. She smiled and nodded. "Okay follow me."

[Hey guys! 1 more chapter! Can you believe it, just 1 more chapter. I'm all excited now. Finally, the time has come where I can continue this book! If you like this book leave a comment down below. Don't forget to vote and follow. Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]