Chapter 14

Yasmine in multimedia

NORTH

"Why did you invite me? So I could be humiliated?" I cried to Renee.

"No honey. This is for you, we can finally put Eden's arrogant ass in his place and get rid of that fake bubble butt ass bitch Yasmine." Renee said making me snicker. "Now you get up and you go back out there and you let that bitch know." she continued.

I wiped my face then went back to the balcony, this time sitting next to Ace. "Hey Anthony, how you been?" I asked. Ace face lite up and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Good, what about you?" he asked trying to sound casual.

"I been fine, I miss you ... you were like my brother" I said pouting.

"Man North I miss you too words can't describe. I do wish we can get our bond back like before all the bullshit happened." he said. I felt someone watching me so I looked over at Eden who eyes darted mines. I reach my arms out and pulled Ace into a huge hug.

Ace lowered his hands to my waist and squeezed my butt. I giggled then moved his hands. "We'll catch up later. You have to tell me everything and how you and Valentina got engaged." I said ecstatic. Eden then slammed his fist on the table then stormed out of the balcony.

I got up then followed him out. He was sitting on the sofa in the family room with his face in his hands. "Why didn't you claim my baby. You told me you was going to step up and be a better man this time" I snapped.

"Go tell that shit to somebody who care. Like Ace" he said mugging me.

"Oh stop it. We just had a brief friendly conversation." I said.

"I don't give a fuck. You know how I feel about that" he said.

"That doesn't even compare to how you didn't claim my daughter in front of your fiance" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hello Eden" a tall beautiful dark skin woman said approaching us.

Eden's face lite up "Hey Ms. Erica, this is North" he said pulling me up off the sofa.

"Hello" I smiled shaking her hand. I had no clue who she was.

"I heard so much about you. Your as beautiful as Eden says." she said. I looked over at Eden who was blushing like a middle school child.

"Thank You." I replied. She said one last thing to Eden before walking off.

"Who is that?" I asked. He ignored me then grabbed my bags and luggage taking them to the room Jeremiah and I would be staying in. I was going to bring Jaceyon but it would of been a disaster. We just started dating so I didn't want to run him away already. And plus Eden would probably kill him.

"North can you not talk to Ace. At least when I'm around." Eden pouted.

"Can you not diss me in front of people, especially your fiance." I retorted.

"Its not like that North. I told you that you still come first." he said.

"Do I really Eden? because I'm 4 months pregnant and she still doesn't know." I yelled. He grabbed me by my waist placing me on his lap.

"You feel that?" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip once I felt his manhood rock solid through his basketball shorts then tried hopping off of him but he held a firm grip on my waist.

"I know you miss it" he continued.

"Should I go tell your fiance." I said being petty.

"Tell her. She know my d*ck is only for you" he said grabbing my right boob then kissing mt neck.