Part 5

So I said I would post again today... By the way..... Let me know what you thought of the last chapter/part thingy.... Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan's POV

Carter had told us that the girls were also at the mall so we had decided to go visit them. Once we got to the dress shop we saw that Alexis was not there. We asked where Alexis was because we could see her purse sitting there but not her...We asked where she was and she answered.

"I'm over here changing." Alexis said while waving her arm above the change room door,

"Did you find something to wear?" Carter asked.

"Yup!"

".........................Well can we see it?" I prodded.

"Nope!"

"......................And why is that?" Carter replied.

"I don't really know... Ask Riley."

"Why can't we see Alexis' dress?" I asked with a questioning look.

"Because it has to be a surprise later. DUH!"

"Oh... okay?" Carter said.

Right then Alexis walked out of the change room.

"Well. We should be going. See you later Lexi!" Carter then gave me a huge bear hug.

"See ya!"

"Bye Alexis." I said as Carter and the boys were leaving.

"Bye Tristan..." She replied with a smile.

Before leaving I gave her a wink and turned around before she could see me blush.

'I can't wait to see her later this evening...' I thought to myself.

Alexis' POV

After finishing our supper we all went back to Riley's to get ready for the party. We were all running around doing make-up and hair. It didn't take me long, but man... those girls can take forever!

"Are you almost ready guys?" I asked them all for the tenth time.

"Almost!" They all replied.

I just sighed and sat back down hoping they would be done soon and just my luck that they all were grabbing there stuff ready to go. We were about to leave when Riley told me to reverse my butt back into the room.

"What?" I said impatiently.

"You are not wearing flats to a party." She said flatly.

"And why not? I think they look perfectly fine. Don't you?"

"No... Now take them off and put these on." Riley said as she lifted up a pair of stilettos in front of my face.

"Nooooo way! I am not wearing those!"

"Yes you are. Now put them on before I change my mind and go for taller ones."

"You wouldn't." I said while glaring.

"Wanna bet? Now put them on."

"Fine. Just stop giving me that I'm gonna kill you look." I put the shoes on and stood up nearly falling down.

"Now let's go!" Riley said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the house to her car. I climbed into the front and we took off for he party.

Once we got to Micheal's house we saw vehicles parked all over and we could hear music blaring from inside the house. We all walked up and rang the doorbell a couple of times until Michael came and opened the door for us.